On the Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jase smirked " again its her choice im not forcing it upon her.. she will give us answer when shes ready " he kissed her back deeply on the lips

Saxis crossed his arms " we discard them.. " he grinned evily " they are nothing to us and well its just a test run they might not survive.. but ecen if they dont survive i would of figured out the rest

Faye nodded "I know it's her choice." she looked down holding her stomach. "I love you Jase" she smiled. "now what do we do in the meantime? Lily is right, we do want to recreate the dragon race. Shall we find others to turn?"

Lily smirked and grabbed his hand "well let's go do this." she smiled "let's go make someone a dragon so that I can join you."

Jase smiled and looked at her " well i cant change mortals so we need someone whos powerful enough to survive the first phase.. anyone we can think of?

Saxis grinned evily and nodded as he teleported with her to a nearby town and looked at her " lets see whos going to be my guinea pig

Faye tilted her head, "well I don't really know anyone here, you do" she paused, "I've heard stories of someone but I've never met them. She's an ancient vampire named Lady October."

Lily looked around, "just pick someone so we can do this." she sighed. "I'm becoming bored"

Jase thought about it and he nodded " well lets see if she would like to become a dragon " i k ow here and shes not power hungry so she will make a great Dragon..

Saxis smirked and he quickly grabbed a mortal and teleported them both into the forest. " this spot will do nicely " he placed his hand on the mortals head and started to change their cells into a dragon. The mortal screamed in pain until their lifeforce faded " mmm well i k ow the mistake.. their bodies arent designed to go under that transformation but now i k ow ehat im doing its time to do you " he grinned

((I'm scared for lily))

Faye tilted her head, "you know Lady October?" she smiled, "I've always heard such great stories of her. That castle that your son was at its hers isnt it?"

Lily watched him, until the mortal died, she was a bit skeptical. "you just killed him and your sure you wouldn't do the same to me?" she raised an eyebrow.

(( lol its ok ))

Jase nodded " yes its hers yet i didnt see her there.. its strange i wonder where shes gone.

Saxis walked towards and placed his hand on her cheek and kissed her lightly on the lios " hes not powerful but you will survive " he placed his hand on top of her head sending his energy through her body changing every cell in her body into a dragon which was very painful

Faye sighed, "well if we can't find her, is there anyone else we can turn?" she grinned "I'm ready to see the sky filled with dragons again."

Lily smiled and she closed her eyes, but they didn't stay that way, they shot open from the pain. She couldn't move, she wanted to run the pain was so great. Her knees felt weak she didn't know if she could keep standing her body felt heavy. She screamed out in pain, her red eyes turning bloodshot and then black and empty.

Jase grinned " same here love " he kissed her on the lips " well give me a sec to find October.. and we will find her " he closed his eyes sensing for her energy. " mmm its hard to pinpoint her since shes a vampire but i can still find her.. there she is " he took her hand and teleported to October.

Saxis hated causing her great pain bjt finally the transformation was done. He transformed her successfully into a dragon and he looked at her " mmm i turned you into a dark purple dragon.. i figured you like that " he grinned

Faye smiled and closed her eyes as he teleported them away. October was Wm sitting in the middle of an open field, she didn't look like herself. Her dress was ragged and dirty, her eyes were blood red, her perfectly straight hair was dirty and a mess and she was covered in blood. Faye looked her up and down, this was nothing like the October she heard about. "Jase?" Faye asked, she was a bit nervous.

October looked up at them with a snarl, "what are you doing here leave me alone."

Lily fell weak and hit the floor on all fours. Her eyes shifted to dark purple almost cat like for just a moment. Her power rose, and looked up at him with a smirk o her face. It was great power, way more than she imagined.

Jase looked at her being worried about her " October? What happened to you? " he walked up slowly towards her. " are you ok?

Saxis grinned evily " how does it feel to be a powerful dragon now " he crossed his arms tilting his head slighfly to the right

October growled "I said leave me alone." she glared between the two of them. "leave me be before your my next meal" she said as she licked her fang.

Lily looked around "it's nice to not hear the pounding of your blood." her eyes went wide, "this means I can eat food again" she sounded excited. "I love this feeling"

Jase looked at her and sighed " October this isnt you? What happened to you? " he looked at her actually feeling very worried about her.

Saxis smirked and he then walked up to her and kissed her on the lips " im glad you feel better love.. what do you want to do now with your power?

October stood up looking at him, "you barely know me, you have no idea." she turned to walk away from them. "just leave me be"

Faye watched her carefully, she could see she was in pain, but she didn't know her to know why. She felt kind of bad.

Lily smiled and kissed him, "I want to test out this power," she put out her hands with lightning from her fingertips wiggling, "it's so powerful."

Jase shook his head " October you do know who i am.. " he walked up towards her " im Jason from the timeline from where Adrianna came from. " he crossed his arms " let us help you..

Saxis looked at her " oh on who? " he was curious on who she wanted to test her power on

October shook her head and stopped walking to face him. "I'm aware who you are, I don't need your help there is nothing that can be done." she glared "now move out of my way, I won't ask again."

Lily went to lick her fang but realized it wasn't there, not the same as she was used to. "hmm how about whoever gets in my way" she smirked "Im getting a cake do you know how much I've missed the flavor of cake?"

Jase sighed and shook his head " fine.. i tried " he turned heading back towards Faye " lets go..we cant turn her into a dragon the way she is right now..

Cassiel walked up looking at them " your turning strong people into Dragons? " he was curious thinking maybe becoming ine himself would give him the ability to feel emotion. " i dont feel anything or dont know how to..

October heard he wanted to make her a dragon, but she didn't care. She continued to walk away from them.

Faye looked concerned but didn't know what she could do. She then looked at Cassiel. "becoming a dragon won't make you feel" she huffed.

Jase glared at him and shook his head " you nees to exoerience life here first. " he then looked towards October as she walked away never seeing her like this before. " what do we do about her?.

Cassiel looked at them " shes alone.. " he looked at them its quite obivious.. shes looking for someone.. or maybe sje seems she failed someone

Faye shrugged "maybe we go find one of her friends, the ones from the castle maybe they know what's wrong or how we cam help" she looked sad

October kept waking away, not having a care that they were talking about her.

Cassiel looked at them " im not liked there " he crossed his arms and he turned around " doubt one of her friends will help.. maybe find the person shes looking for

Jase glared at Cassiel " what are you? Your a angel but your void of anything

Cassiel shook his head " i decided i dont want to be a dragon.. " he headed towards the town

Faye shook her head, "her friends will help and care it's what it means to be a friend" she watched him walk away as well "let's go back to the castle?"

((Haha 5 posts later... Saxis?))

(( lol oops sorry i tired lol ))

Saxis grinned actually never even heard of cake before " whats a cake? " he looked confused scratching the back of his head

Jase nodded " mmm simethings not right abou him but lets go to the castle and see what we can do for October

((it's OK))

Lily smirked "cake is delicious" she grabbed his hand and teleported them back to the town. She dragged him through the streets until they came across a cafe. She smiled "these are cakes"

Faye nodded in agreement and grabbed Jase's hand they turned into water disappearing and reappearing back outside the castle. Faye knocked on the door to the castle.

October made her way to the nearest town people were scared of her, she was covered on blood. She was hiking a tune and used her speed to grab someone and she started to feed on them right there in the middle of the street, people were now screaming and running from her.

Saxis eyes went wide and he then saw the cakes and he looked at her confused but the sweet smell of cake was strong and he smiled " they smell so sweet!!..

Zane opened the door seeing both Jase and Faye. He looked them for a few seconds " hello Jase.. Hello Faye.. what brings you two here

Jase looked at Zane and shook his head " its October.. she looks terrible and i believe she needs help..

Cassiel saw the people run and bump into him. He was walking towards October seeing her feed on some one he motioned his hand an invisible force pushing some mortal away from him as he pushed his hand forward at October sending her back a few feet away from the dead mortal. He looked at her showing no emotion " stop.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread