On the Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riku looked at Lily and he wanted to believe her but he knew something was up with her " Lily.. im sorry but your going down a path of darkness

Jason grinned evily looking at Scar. " what do you have in mind love?

Lily hung her head, "why does no one believe me?" she growled, "let me go then and I'll leave you guys alone and never come back"

Scar grabbed Jason pulling him close, "vampires have a great sense of hearing I say we make her listen as I take and punish you upstairs."

Riku looked down as he turned around heading to the kitchen by himself.

Zane looked at her " fine just be careful Lily " he sighed seeing Riku walk away knowing it must be hard on him.

Jason grinned hearing her " well lets go have our fun.. ive been very bad " he winked as he took her upstairs to their bedroom and grinned evily walking to the bed with her

October closed her eyes standing unable to move with the chains around her.

Scar smiled and went to the bed with him, "she will hear everything" she laughed and bit his neck

Lily looks down "so drop the chains so I can go"

((Rikus house is now other topic this will be Jason and Scar and Michael topic now!))

October listened to them because she had nothing else to do, she tried tuning them out as much as possible but it didn't actually bug her much. She stood there emotionless.

Ilyeria was in the basement of their place still torturing Zuzu. She never once touched her, just sent her visions and different mental images. After hours Ilyeria smirked and turned to Michael, "I think our little pet is ready now"

Jason grinned after finishing and laid in bed with her and rubbed her back softly " mmm i love you

Michael grinned evily " so our pet will you be listening to us or do we have to punish you some more

"I love you too" Scar smiled and laid into him. "so this Cassiel fellow is an ancient one like you hm?" she closed her eyes, "I don't trust him.

Zuzu opened her eyes, they were blood red, but there was something in them. Loneliness, pain, hurt. "what do I have to do?" she asked without answering his question.
Ilyeria looked down at her, "no one knows what you look like, who she is, besides her mother." she smirked "she can go into their mists undetected like Adriana did with us."

Jason nodded " i dont trust him too " he sighed shaking his head " we have to be careful around him

Michael grinned evily and nodded " yes.. none of them know who you are and we must know what their planning..

Scar sighed, "I want them to pay now, this plan isn't moving fast enough."

Iyeria waved her hands the chains disappearing. "I need you to get on the good side of those pests."
Zuzu grabbed her wrists and looked up at them "point me in their direction and I will do anything."

Jason nodded " i know love but everytime we did a head on attack they seem to manage to out manuver us but now t hat we have October we have a major advantage oved them..

Michael glared at Zuzu " go north thats where thier energies are at

Scar glared "Shikoku must pay, we will use October to get close to her."

Zuzu nodded, and Ilyeria sent her just outside the town where they were." Ilyeria smiled "she will be great, bringing the destruction of those that messed with us"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back