On the Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lily wiped away her tears and walked down the hall to the bathroom, she turned on the water and headed back down the hallway to overhear their conversation.

Shikoku shook her head, "no they aren't dead I sent them back to their timeline. Adriana wanted to visit her parents." she smiled "they are both safe." she looked at Zane, "Scar has October, and according to October Zuzu is dead, although Cassiel thinks she is alive." she sat down on a chair, "I don't know if he's telling the truth though."

Akina shook her head, "I can't leave Lily alone, you should of seen her, that town. she was terrified." she crossed her arms like she was hugging herself, "Saxis isn't what she thought and that has to be heartbreaking after everything she has been through."

Zane shook his head " bring Lily with us we got a new safe area and right now Jase is helping us for now..we cant afford for oth you and Riku getting captured or killed we need you guys..

Riku looked at Akina " we should pack a few things and bring Lily with us knowing Saxis he probably went back to his parents

Lily gritted her teeth, she didn't want to see Jase again, he would be able to see through her. She needed to think of a way to stay away from their home.

Akina looked down thinking about Lily, "I'm not sure if seeing someone that so closely resembles Saxis' father is a good thing for her right now," she shrugged "but on the other hand she told me Saxis made her a dragon, maybe Jase could help her through it or reverse it"

Scar still held October but October gave her resistance and shifted her weight pushing Scar off of her. "I'm not a slave. if anything I would take you as slave. your blood smells amazing." she smirked and looked at Jason's "yours does as well" she laughed "now let me go to feed now, I'm hungry and care none about your plans"

Cassiel appeared in front of October as he glared at her being inches from her face his eyes glowing as he placed his hands on her face " you will be their servant he sent his energy through her head causing her great pain..

Riku looked at Akina and the looked down " i wish Lily never followed Saxis.. " he sighed thinking it was his fault. " mmm can you put a protective barrier here so we can stay here?

Zane looked at Riku " i can do that..

October saw Cassiel, not knowing him or who he was, she glared at him for an instant before his sent energy through her making her scream.
Scar stood there watching her scream and walked back to Jason leaning into him. "think she'll be a good little slave?"

Akina nodded and smiled, "we need Adriana and Zero." she shook her head "how did October get captured?"

Shikoku smiled at Zane then looked back to Akina and Riku. "October was hurt from the loss of her daughter and started feeding on mortals, but October is a ripper." she crossed her arms "Rippers why not many in history are known to not be able to handle their cravings for human blood. Right now she has no emotions she doesn't care if anyone around her gets hurt or dies."

Cassiel looked at October causing her great pain her screams was getting to him but it was the only way to get her out if this situation the only way to save her and her daughter. " you will be a slave!!!

Jason watched his eyes wide loving this Arch angels work but he was no normal angel he then glared at Cassiel " love hes the same as me..

Zane nodded as he started to expand his energy making a protective barrier around the house protecting everyone inside " there you go No one can enter with Hostile intentions if they try they get blasted away

October fell to her knees looking down at the ground, "ye-yes master" she wasn't new to the whole master slave situation, her human life was just that. She knew what kind of horrible things could be done if she was disobedient. She had long tried to suppress those memories, but even after hundreds of years she never could forget what she went through.

Scar heard Jason, then watched as October fell calling them master and obeying she smirked "you might be handy to keep around as well" she said going up to Cassiel. She bent down to October and pulled her to standing by her hair "if you ever say no to me again or disobey me or Jason your punishment will be far worse."

Lily smiled hearing they no longer wished to take her to Jase's. She wondered a little what Saxis was up to since she left him, but didn't care for the most part. She snapped her fingers and she looked good as new lie she just took a shower, and the water stopped she walked out with a towel over her head.

Akina smiled "thank you Zane."

Cassiel looked over at Scar and Jason " the others are planning something big.. you better be prepared.. " he said as he turned and looked at October and sighed shaking his head " Dont kill her after she done i need her alive..

Jason glared at Cassiel not knowing why he wanted her alive but he did help " fine.. but we wont say the same for the others

Zane nodded " no problem we cant afford to lose both you and Riku.. i really hope Adrianna and Zero return soon.

October wanted to scream when Scar grabbed her by the hair, but she stayed silent and looked Scar in the eyes when she threatened her. "yes master" she said.

Scar laughed hearing her call her master like this was great. She rubbed her hand on Jason's chest, "lets go put her to work, and destroy a town together."

Lily stood away from them all but in eyesight. "where did Adriana go?"

Cassiel walked out and headed back towards the lake showing no emotion and he sighed shaking his head

Zane sighed " can we stay here.. i just dont want to deal with my brotger's attitude at the moment..

Riku nodded and crossed his arms as he went and sat down on the couch leaning forward. " when Zero and Adrianna get back we need to get them here quick..

Scar, Jason and October disappeared in darkness appearing in a town thriving and full of people. Scar let October go, and October scanned the people, she didn't dare look at Jason or Scar. Scar smirked and crossed her arms. "go feed October, go crazy" October smirked and wasted no time she was on the closest person she snapped their neck killing them instantly and started to drain them, once done she moved on to the next one. Scar watched her and look at Jason, "so what do you think?"

Akina looked at Lily "they went to their own time for awhile but will be back shortly

Jasong watched and grinned evily " she will be a great pet " he chuckled crossing his arms seeing all the bloodshed she wals causing.

Riku crossed his arms and looked down wishing that timeline peace was here too..but they worked for it so they had to do the same

Scar watched October as she killed without hesitation, she watched as she compelled them to come closer, and how she made it so they wouldn't scream. "I didn't know she had the power of compulsion" she smirked "this will be good for us" she smirked and turned to Jason. "I saw our son earlier Lily is going to screw him over I know it"

Lily sat down on a chair by herself and curled in a ball.

Akina looked at Lily with concern, she was worried for her. "Lily sweetie can I help you with anything?" she got up walking towards her and put a hand on her shoulder. The second she did it she froze. Energy draining leaving her body.

Jason looked at Scar and he then gfitted his teeth showing Anger " after everything he did for her.. i will make her suffer more than she will ever know.

Zane looked over feeling Akina losing energy and he looked at her. He moved over towards Lily as he saw her curled up " Lily what are you doing?

Scar touched his cheek "he made her a dragon" she shook her head "he's being foolish and I think we can have our slave over there set him straight."
October had as much blood as she could handle and walked back up to them bowing at their feet unmoving.

Lily shook her head "I'm not doing anything" she looked confused.
Shikoku grabbed Akina and pulled her away, Akina looked pale, but would be okay. Shikoku glared at Lily "what game are you trying to play now?"

Jason smirked and nodded " yes that will be a great idea.. " he laughed " besides once i see Lily i will kill her.. he needs to understand she is trouble and only using him.

Zane looked at her " somethings more off about you Lily.

Riku walked towards Akina and saw her. He looked at Lily " Lily.. what happened?

Scar looked down at October with a smirk, "do you want to give our little slave orders?" she looked back at him "maybe have her kill Lily?"

Lily shook her head "nothing is off about me" she glared at Shikoku "'m not playing any games"

Akina held her head and looked at Lily confused

Jason grinned evily and nodded " mmm thats a great idea " he looked over at October " Kill Lily.. i want her blood to fill the streets

Riku looked dosn slightly but he didnt trust Lily much. He sighed wanting to give her a chance but something felt wrong

October looked up at them "yes master" she bowed her head to him.
Scar smirked "so easily you obey" she stroked October's head. "we can't just let her go just like that, those pests will stand in her way, we need a plan to get Lily away from them."

Lily shook her head and stood up, "I see you guys don't trust me so I'll just go" she shook her head

Akina looked at Riku "babe we can't have her go"

Riku nodded " Lily wait.. " he sighed " alots happened just were on edge we just dont want to go.. we already lost Roxas.. we cant lose you..

Jason nodded " yeah their protective magic is a annoyance and we just need to lure her to us. I donylt want our son involved he will just get in the way

Lily stopped and looked back at Riku, "well I'm right here" she sounded annoyed and defensive.

Akina shook her head, "Lily what exactly happened with you and Saxis? why after all this time did he attack you?"

Lily shrugged "I don't know, I was studying magic in his library and he saw I was getting stronger I guess." she looked down "first he changed me into a dragon and took me to that town to slaughter everyone" everyone was starting to feel weak, like energy was being drained from the whole room

Riku was feeling weak he started to fall to one knee breathing heavily " why do i feel so weak..

Zane looked around seeing this happened as he quickly motioned his hand placing a barrier around Lily and he glared at her " your using magic to drain everyones energy..

Lily shook her head "no I'm not" she glared at Zane "I don't even have magic like that" her eyes flashed blue for a moment.

Akina closed her eyes, from the lack of energy.

Shikoku glared at Lily "it's a double-cross, she is trying to weaken us so Scar can attack."

Scar nodded "well let's think of a plan then." she looked down at October "stand bitch" she laughed as October listened to her. "what shall we do with her while we wait? throw her in the dungeon?"

Jason smirked " yeah throw her into the dungeon. I dont trust her much right now.. " he said crossing his arms " unless you have other plans my love..

Zane glared at Lily as he then activated the protection magic he put on the house chains shot out wrapping around her cutting off the link to her magic

Scar nodded "I feel like a good old fashion torture session" she made them disappear reappearing in the castle dungeon.
October looked up at them "but master I've done everything you ask"
Scar glared at her, "you need to be taught way more punishment girl." she growled, she raised her arms chains coming and attaching to her wrists and ankles. She then turned towards Jason, "how about we have some fun"

Lily looked at the chains, she shook her head "let me go" she growled, "you really think I'm here to double cross you?" she looked at Riku "Riku you believe me don't you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread