On the Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saxis sighed as he appeared next to Lily and he crossed his arms " so where do we start love?

Zane looked at her and nodded " timing is not our friend, but we can handle things until they get back..

Cassiel made his way inside of the home looking around then he heard the voices coming from the dungeon. He made his way down the stairs seeing both Ilyeria and Michael as he moved his hand a powerful invisible force forcing them both to the wall making them unable to move " Michael long time..

Michael glared at Cassiel " you.. you shouldnt be here.. why?

Cassiel looked at him not smiling not even showing emotion " the heavens were created by the use of my energy.. which put me into a slumber.. now im awake

Lily looked over at him with a shrug. "I'm not sure but I'm bored." she glared at him "your mother pisses me off"

Shikoku nodded "well let's go to their lake see if we can help October." she grabbed his hand and disappeared in a white flash appearing at the lake. She saw October in the water prison and walked over sending he renege into it to wake her up. "October where is Zuzu"

October woke up and stood up looking at Shikoku. "Zuzu is dead" she growled. She was mad and angry.

Ilyeria got thrown to the wall and glared at this angel. She didn't know who he was although he knew Michael, that name, his name sounded very familiar. "your silly parlor tricks won't hold me" she smirked and as she was still pressed against St the wall there was another one of her behind Zuzu with a knife to her throat "are you eye to save her because make a move and she dies."

Saxis sighed shaking his head " i dont want to deal with them until the time comes we wipe them both away.

Zane appeared with October and looked down thinking maybe we shouldnt have let them both go off by themselves " October tell us what happened let us help you..

Cassiel looked over at Zuzu not moving and showed no emotion he kept his hand up holding them both against the wall. " not here to save her " he said as he lowered his hand releasing them both. He walked towards the cage placing his hand on one of the bars looking at Zuzu his eyes scanning her carefully " this girl... will give me what i want.. " he turned around as his gaze shifted towards Ilyeria and Michael. " Dont kill her.. and i will spare your lives..

Lily wrapped her arms around him "you will kill your parents for me?" she hit her lip looking up at him seductively.

October shook her head "there is nothing to do, my family is all gone and dead either leave me be or kill me"

Shikoku looked down, if she realized sooner her powers werent working she would of went after October. She was speechless not sure what to say.

Faye shook her head, "my entire species is gone, you lost a daughter get over it"

Ilyeria number 2 still had a knife to Zuzus throat infused with magic so she couldn't speak. "what do you want with her?"

Original Ilyeria glared at him, she was still trying to figure out where she heard his name before. "she's a kid what could you do with her?"

Saxis grinned evily and nodded " yes.. for you anything " he placed his hand on her cheek and kissed her passionately on the lips.

Zane looked down " October were not going to leave you and kill you.. " he loomed back up at her

Cassiel looked at Ilyeria holding the blade to her neck and he shook his head " if you dont harm her you will find out. Turn her against her friends and family.. it doesnt matter to me only that she lives.. " his gaze shifted as his eyes turned blood red as a pressure came from him a great power causing their bodies to feel very heavy "

Lily smiled looking deep into his eyes and passionately kissed him. "how about we have a little fun then we can go kill your parents? then nothing will stand in our way." she smirked pulling him closer "I heard that comment your mother made" she growled

October glared at Faye's comment, "I don't care about you or your species." she shook her head laying back on the water "I will get out of here, and I'll kill you all to do it."

Ilyeria put the knife and her other hand in the air, "she lives but she doesn't get to go home." she smirked "lower the power I have no intention of killing her."

Saxis grinned wrapping his arms around her holding her close to him " yes.. lets have some fun love and who cares what she says

Jase shook his head " your not leaving until you return to normal. " he glared at her as he walked up to Faye and kissed her cheek " once Riku and Akina show up.. you find my son and Adrianna and bring them here quickly. It will be a matter of time until Jason knows that the castle as been destroyed..

Cassiel looked at them as the pressure was gone. He turned around looking at Zuzu walking towards the cage " No harm to you just listen.. " he said " one scratch and i make you both regret it..

Lily looked up at Saxis with a smirk and scratched down his back with her blood soaked hands. She grabbed him 0ushing him on the ground "today we bathe in their blood" she said as she got on top of him.

Shikoku looked at Jase, "your son and Adriana went back to your timeline." she shook her head looking at October. "theyre not here.

Zuzu looked up at him frightened she shifted to the back of the cage away from him. She felt like she was a slave being sold.

Ilyeria nodded" not one scratch will fall on her pretty head"

Michael glared at Cassiel not knowing why he didnt want any harm to come ro Zuzu. What was his plan he wasnt going to free her or take her by force. " so where you heading to now Cassiel "

Cassiel looked over " none of your concern.. " he scanned Zuzu and he then walked closer to cage his body going through the metal bars being inside of it " you be a good girl and you will survive this.. " he then vanished

Jase sighed " well at least their safe for the time being

Michael loomed at Ilyeria " i dont like this Cassiel being free was not even part of the plan when i destroyed the heavens.. his power seems unlimited.. kind of feels like Jasons

Ilyeria watched Cassiel go through the cage and disappear and she turned to a Michael, "I can't play with my pet now" she pouted.

Shikoku sighed, "I need to figure out who is blocking my magic, whoever they are they must be strong."

October laid there just watching, waiting.

Michael smirked " oh come on hun he didnt say mentally harm her " he grinned evily " he wants her to live and not die but we can still mentally destroy her and soon she will do our bidding..

Cassiel appeared beside them all as he looked at Jase " its not Michael and Ilyeria " he said being so calm his heart not skipping a beat they couldnt even tell he was lying to them. " But shes Alive..

Ilyeria smirked and turned back towards the cage, "well then let's rip your mind apart" she laughed. She put up her hand sending images to her of her destroying and killing anyone.

Shikoku looked back at Cassiel, "if you know its not them how do you know she's alive?" she was skeptical.

October shook her head, she knew Zuzu was dead, she died in her arms, she watched it all happen. Now she didn't care what happens to anyone.

Scar was out walking the town where October had a frenzy, she looked around seeing the damage. "interesting," she wondered if she should use October.

Cassiel looked over at Shikoku " before i went to see Michael.. i felt a energy source similiar to Octobers in a town where i met with Zaphael.. here energy is all over that tiwn but she vanished and if her energy still exists.. she dies so shes alive..

Jase looked at Cassiel not trusting him at all but didnt want to say anything since he was one of them a fight is not what they needed.." lets just focus on getting October off her bloodlust and bringing Riku and Akina here

Jason appeared behind Scar and wraooed his arms around her kissing her neck " mmm so beautiful.. she dies great work..

Saxis grinned evily getting pushed down and looked up at her " mmm yes with you we will cause so much bloodshed

Shikoku didn't trust him, even though October was 'evil' she trusted her. "Well since I can use my powers on her, it's going to take days maybe even weeks." she shook her head "we have to let her dry out, not feed and starve until the human blood is out of her system."

Scar smirked and looked back at Jase, "I wish thinking we could use her as an Ally." she laughed "I don't know what Ilyeria did to her but I like it"

Lily bit her lip and bent down kissing him. Her eyes flashed blue but he wouldn't have seen it. ((time skip over dead bodies hehe lol))

Zane sighed " we need her on our side so take as much time as you need love " he kissed her on the cheek " me and Jase will keep Jason, Scar, Michael, and Ilyeria at bay.

Jase glared at Zane " what is this we crap.. i didnt come to this timeline to always help you guys with your damn problems!!! " he yelled. Glaring at them " after this ends the next time you guys ask for my help im really going to kill you if you bother me and Faye again.

Saxis breathed heavily looking up at the sky and looked over at Lily and placed his hand on her cheek " mmm your amazing love

Shikoku shrugged "it has nothing to do with me, it's just how long she can hold out." she looked at October but looked back with Jase raised his voice.

Faye growled at them, "we're making a family here we don't need you in the way"

Lily smiled, and pulled away from his hand and started dressing. Her clothes wee covered in blood and ripped.

((Jason))

Zane sighed shaking his head " fine just one more time and we wont bother you both..

Jason grinned evily " well we can ask her and find out the we can use her abilities to our advantage..

Saxis stood up and he grinned evily putting his clothes back on " so now what do you want to do love?

Cassiel shook his head " as he went to a tree and sat down leaning on the tree

Akina was making her way through the town, seeing it's destruction, she looked around lost and sad. She had some business to attend to here, but it was destroyed and everyone in sight was dead, until she made her way to Saxis and Lily. She shook her head in horror, she couldn't believe Lily was here, she was covered in blood, was she responsible. "Lily? Lily what is going on?"

Lily glanced over and saw Akina, but didn't look back at her instead her eyes went wide looking at Saxis, she started backing away and ended up tripping she kept backing away. "get away from me. please how could you" she started to cry, shaking her head as she continued to back away. "please don't hurt me Saxis I trusted you."

Shikoku glared at Jase and Faye, "if you're going to be so hostile we'll just leave you be now." she sighed "let's take October to Riku's place."

Scar faced Jason kissing him, she then looked out into the void finding October, "she is with Jase but they want to take her to Riku's place" she smirked, "we will take her in the transfer bring her to our place, if she doesn't join us we can just kill her instead."

Saxis looked over seeing Akina and he grinned evily " whats wrong..Lily we had a lot of fun together " he started to walk towards her theb stopped turning towards Akina as he lifted up his hand " Well Akina bad timing you die today.. "

Jase sighed shaming his head " sorry but no their place is not protected.. i said ine more time i will help.. " he shook his head " rest up train.. me and Zane will take care of Jason together when the time comes.

Jason smirked kissing her back deeply " well whatever the plan is we capture October and use her if she fights back well we end her life i love your plan " he grinned evily

Lily shook her head, "no Saxis don't hurt her" she started crying. Akina saw this, and heard Saxis and she glared at him. Akina teleported next to Lily and then sent a fire blast at Saxis. "stay away from her" Lily grabbed onto Akina, she was shaking. "get me out of here"

Shikoku sighed, she didn't like the idea hanging around people who didn't actually want to help. She didn't even notice October was no longer in the water prison.

Scar smirked and grabbed Jason they disappeared into the darkness appearing back at their castle. She smirked as she left her body to enter October she used her own energy to drop the water prison and disappearing into darkness. It wasn't protected from magic since October had none. Scar reentered her own body lookin at October.

October looked between Jason and Scar, "what do you two want?"

Saxis saw the fire blast and he deflected the flames aa he glared at Akina " Lily i would never harm you.. let her go Akina or you will die..

Zane then noticed October was gone and his eyes were wide " how did she escape? " he looked around feeling Scars energy " damnit!!! They got October.

Jason glared at October " your going to help us destroy everything " he grinned evily

Lily looked due at Akina, "he destroyed this entire town, and he wants me to destroy too, please take me away from him." she was sobbing through her words. "You guys were right he didn't change."

Akina shook her head and held Lily close, "Saxis won't hurt you" she said as she teleported them to Rikus house. Akina set Lily on the couch, she could tell her magic was different. "Riku" she called in a panic.

Shikoku turned away from Jase and shook her head, "damn it, Zane we must see Akina and Riku now, well need there help"

October rolled her eyes, "what is it with you guys and destroying everything?" she sighed, "I don't care to help you, nor do I care stop you." she licked her fang, "I want food I'm hungry"

Saxis glared at Akina then they vanished " mmm damn well at least she cant be harmed by them.

Riku looked at Lily and sighed shaking his head " i knew he couldnt be trusted. Here i was hoping he would be on our side.. " he crossed his arms shaking his head

Zane nodded and took Shikoku's hand he then teleported with her to Akina and Riku's home.. " Riku..Akina... Lily? What happened? " he was shocked to see Liliy with them..

Riku shook his head " Saxis happened..

Jason grinned evily " we want this world so we will destroy and kill everything to make this world better.. we want you to be apart of it and be our loyal servant

Lily sat curled in a ball on the couch, she was still sobbing. "he infused me, turning me into a dragon" she shook her head, "he then took me to that town killing everyone there, when I refused to kill and try and stop him he attacked me."

Akina shook her head looking down at Lily, she felt bad for her. She looked back at Riku and then at Zane and Shikoku as they appeared. "you don't have to go back there Lily, you can stay with us as long as you like." she gave a small smile, "why don't you go take a shower and clean up."

Shikoku looked at Lily, she wondered if she was telling the truth or not, there was too much going on and her powers weren't up to standard.

October looked around not sensing anyone else nearby, she sighed "servant?" she laughed, "I am no one's servant."

Scar appeared behind October grabbing her holding her so she couldn't move. "you shall do what your told bitch" she growled in her ear. "you can feed off humans and kill all you like but you will be our servant and do as your told." she laughed in her ear.

Riku looked at Lily and smiled calmly " get cleaned up " he then looked at Shikoku " so whats up you two?

Zane sighed shaking his head " were going to need you three to come with us.. the castle as been destroyed and October and Zuzu have been captured.

Riku looked down and sighed " this not good where is Adrianna and Zero i dont sense tgeir energy anynire are they dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back