On the Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lily nodded and pointed to a chocolate one. "they are sweet." she then pointed to a strawberry one. She took both and headed for a table sitting down she wasted no time taking a bite of the chocolate cake "oh yum it's just how I remembered" she held out a fork for him. "try one"

Shikoku heard them speak of October,and she came towards them. "what happened? Was Zuzu okay,?"

Faye crossed her arms looking a bit confused "who is Zuzu?" she shook he head "Lady October was alone and what I can only assume is not her usual self."

October looked up at Cassiel her fangs out and dripping with blood. "I'll stop only to attack you instead" she snarled and headed after him. "how dare you take away my food."

Saxis looked at the cakes and trued the chocolate one and his eyes went wide " wow its so good!!!

Jase crossed his arms " Zuzu? " he was curious who this girl was and he tilted his head to the right " is Zuzu her daughter?

Cassiel looked at her not even scared as she charged at him keeping his arms to his side just standing there.

Lily smiled "see its the best thing ever" she sunk in her seat, "Im excited I can taste again" she took another bite mixing both together.

Shikoku nodded "yes Zuzu is her daughter, they left on vacation awhile ago." she looked concerned so her eyes changed like clocks to see what happened.

October got closer to Cassiel and she grabbed him she pulled him closer to bite him.

Saxis kept eating his portion of the cake " i think i can get addicted to this.

Jase crossed his arms " seems something bad happened during that vacation. " he said waiting to see what shikoku.

Cassiel let October grab him and bite him. His eyes didnt even shift. He felt the pain but his body didnt react to it.

Lily nodded "Yeah thats cake for you" she laughed. She looked around and outside the window. "Well cake time is over" she grinned and raised her hand, the streets outside became cracked, the ground was splitting in pieces.

Shikoku eyes turned pure white and she got thrown back against the castle wall, she was knocked unconscious.

Faye watched as her eyes changed. "what the hell just happened?"

October bite into his neck drinking his blood. She pulled away and glared "it's no fun if you don't scream." she pushed him aside and went to find more villagers.

Saxis smirked and watch the streets cracking and he watched her as an evil grin formed on his lips " mmm so much power

Zane rushed to Shikoku and held her in his arms " Shikoku.. Shikoku " he placed his hand on her forehead.

Jase looked at her and glared " seems someone doesnt want us to know what happened.

Cassiel got pushed aside and he glared at her as chains shot out of her body attaching to ground wrapping around her with the use of his blood. " you need to stop..

Lily watched as the people started to scream and run, she started to laugh. "it really is" she smirked and looked back at Saxis. "let's destroy everything together" she said excitedly as she grabbed his hand.

Shikoku's eyes fluttered as she slowly opened them looking up at Zane. "I can't see what happened someone is blocking my magic." she held her head. She looked around the castle, it was changing the magic protecting it was dropping and changing dark.

Faye looked up, "so much power" she walked over to a wall touching it. The walls were turning black.

October stopped moving as the chains wrapped around her. She looked down at them, with a smirk. "I need to do no such thing."

Zane looked around seeing the magic in the castle grow dark " what is happening? " he looked at Jase and Faye " do i need to use my energy to make this place protected until we figure oit what happened to October..

Jase looked at the walls feeling the energy he growled a bit " mmm this place is not protected anymore..

Cassiel walked around her looking her up and down and then would walk close to her his red eyes looking into her. He moved his hand to her face grabing her chin moving her face side to to side examining her " darkness..in you.. why?

Faye closed her eyes touching the wall. "how does an object like this even have this much power?" she shook her head.

Shikoku sighed, "the castle is connected to October, if the castle is turning dark than so is she." she slowly stood up. "soon this castle will reject anyone good not letting them enter."

October pulled her head away from him so he wasn't touching her. "everyone has darkness" a tear fell down her face. "now let me go I'm hungry"

((Saxis?))

Saxis grinned evily " mmm yes lets make these mortals pay " he laughed wanting to see more of her power.

Zane looked down " we need to find her and fast we got to help her.

Jase shook his head " she doesnt want to be helped..

Cassiel looked at her noticing a tear go down her eye " your.. sad.. you feel alone like everyone abandoned you " he then motioned his hand releasing her " you.. shouldnt give up and descend there.. you got friends wanting to help you.. " he turned around looking at the mortals in hiding sensing their fear and sadness " i feel every emotion yet i cant express it.. its my pain..

Lily smiled at him and pull him closer for a kiss, she passionatly kissed him then she turned to face the village. "everyone here must die." she laughed and raised her hands the village was covered in a dark purple fog. Suddenly people couldn't breathe they were choking, blood coming from their eyes.

Scar felt the power surge so she was in the village, sitting high upon a rooftop looking down. "interesting"

Shikoku shook her head looking at Jase. "you didn't want help either, but sometimes you just need it."

Faye gave a small growl she didn't like how Shikoku spoke to Jase. The castle started to quake and suddenly all of them got thrown from the castle. They were all outside in the courtyard.

October looked down with a grin as the chains disappeared, she immediately went after more villagers. She didn't even hear him, nor did she care, most of her emotions were gone.

Saxis grinned evily watching her work and he laughed " wow.. Lily i love your style " he looked over at her watching her and then back at the mortals as they died.

Jase glared at shikoku and shook his head " whatever.. as he got thrown from the castle with everyone and he sighed " we need to help October..

Cassiel felt something inside of him wanting to stop her and he quicklt raised his hand an invisible force preventing her from moving any further. " you need to snap out of it.. this isnt you..

Lily smiled and looked around until her eyes met with Scar's "it seems your mother does as well" she glanced over at him.

Scar still sat on the rooftop watching all the mortals fall over and die.

Shikoku looked back at the castle, "yeah well let's go get her see what's wrong."

October hit the wall of the barrier around her and turned back to Cassiel. "excuse me but you don't even know me" she growled, "now let me go before I tear you apart."

Saxis looked over at his mother and Smiled seeing her but was curious where his father was? " wanna see what she wants? " he smirked and took her hand softly teleporting to her " hello mother..

Jase nodded and then teleported to Octobers location with Faye, Shikoku and Zane.

Cassiel walked towards her shaking his head " then tear me apart.. i wont stop " he motioned his hand freezing her in place like a huge pressure felt through out her body keeping her from moving.

Jase saw Cassiel and he charged kicking Cassiel very hard sending him flying inti a building thinking he was the cause of turning October against everyone

Scar stood up turning around to face Saxis and Lily. "hello son" she crossed her arms looking Lily up and down, "tricky son, making a dragon." she walked closer looking Lily over, "you even made her dark." she smirked "does this mean your ready to kill those pests with us?"

Lily glared at Scar, "I have no interest in working with you."

October froze, she couldn't move, but when Jase kicked him it broke the spell. She ran she grabbed some nearby villagers killing them on her way. Ripping their hearts out and feeding on them.

Shikoku appeared with Jase and saw the destruction, the lifeless bodies October took. Shikoku shook her head looking at Zane, "the ripper is back" she looked down saddened.

Ilyeria was in her castle laughing, she was unconscious at the time so she didn't know Michael made a deal not to attack, although he might not have meant it. "oh it's wonderful, it's great, I finally took their base" she smiled and walked up to Michael. "they can no longer hide in their precious castle" she said not quite explaining herself

Saxis looked over at Lily " now Lily maybe we can work together. We can achieve a few things together.

Cassiel got up he dusted himself off and he then looked at Jase showing no emotion a bit of blood dripping from his face. Ashe charged back at Jase but vanished as he quickly appeared in front of October and motioned his hands stopping her from moving. " no more killing. "

Zane motioned Jase to hold on " Something isnt right " he looked at Shikoku " i think someone else is involved in this and Cassiel knows..

Michael grinned evily " good my love " i will be right back. " he vanished towards the castle seeing no protection he walked towards it entering the castle as he began to charge a huge amount of dark energy the. Unleashed it causing a great explosion destroying the castle compeltely not wanting them to have a shelter to run away to anymore

Jase glared at Cassiel " mmm well we need to break that influence..

Lily crossed her arms, "I don't care to work with anyone." she shook her head "if you want to run to your mom feel free but I don't care to share my killings with her."

Scar glared "bite that tongue of your girl"

Shikoku looked up at Zane "do you know what a ripper is?" she shook her head "A ripper is a vampire who has no control when it comes to human blood, October is a ripper. Once she has a taste for human blood she can't stop, it's why she always fed off animals. "it has nothing to do with someone influencing her, we need to know why she fed on human blood to begin with."

Faye crossed your arms, "where is her daughter?"

Ilyeria laid back on a couch, she sighed, "silly fools"

Saxis shook his head " its just suggestion since Adrianna and them are not gling to like the fact were killing mortals and destroying towns..

Cassiel walked towards October and placed both his hands on her head and forced his energy into her head knocking her out. " he then picked her up into his arms and walked her back towards her friends " i cant fix her bloodlust.. " he sighed

Michael appeared next to her and he stretched lahing his head on her lap looking up at her " well its done " he yawned a bit " that annoying castle is destroyed

Jase looked at Cassiel and shook his head " we need to find her daughter maybe she can help.

Lily laughed "you think I care what Adriana and them say?" she shook her head "they think I'm a helpless fragile vampire and I'll continue to let them think that."

Shikoku sighed, "I know how to fix the bloodlust but it'll take time and be painful" she shook her head "all the blood needs to be out of her system."

Faye looked worried "what if something happened to her daughter? It could be why she changes correct?"

Ilyeria smiled "good" she sat up excited "oh I didn't show you. I got a new pet did you want to meet them?"

Michael looked at her and grinned evily " yes please. " he stood up crossing his arms.

Saxis grinned evily and looked at Scar " well it seems me and Lily have our own plans then.

Jase looked at Shikoku and sighed " October is strong.. she can handle the pain we need her to be focused so we can figure out what happened to her.

Cassiel softly put her down and he looked up at them " handle it.. " he turned around walking into town and he looked up into the sky scanning the clouds

Jase glared at Cassiel " for a arch angel to survive my full power kick.. hes no normal Arch Angel.

Zane looked at Cassiel and he started to scan his energy and his eyes went wide " Jase.. hes one of us..

Shikoku shook her head "he's an ancient one?" she looked over at him curiously "interesting..."

Faye shook her head and leaned next to October "we can take her to our lake since the castle isn't safe."

Ilyeria smiled and walked to their dungeon, she opened the door and in it was a young girl about 13? Maybe. "hello pet" she said with a laugh. "I think she said her name is Zuzu"

Michael grinned evily seeing the young girl and he laughed " aww look. She looks so scared.. " he chuckled as he walked closer to her " so who is this girl?

Jase nodded and walked up to Faye and kneeled down next to her " lets hurry before Jason and Scar decide to show up and grace us with a visit.

Zane looked at Cassiel wondering why he was never felt. Why he showed up now. He looked over at Shikoku " Casdiel do you want to come with.

Cassiel turned his head slightly his gaze shifted over towards Zane " no.. Need to find. Michael.. " he said as he started to walk away and he quickly vanished

Ilyeria smirked "October's daughter" she laughed "no o e is even looking for her because October thinks she died" she laughed "no one is coming for you"

Zuzu looked up, she was chained and scared, but she didn't say a word.

Shikoku watch Cassiel leave, "I don't trust him"

Faye nodded and looked around. "you get the others" she said as she shifted her and October into water appearing back at the lake.

Lily turned away from Scar heading back into the village, she didn't care to speak to her further.

Scar watched Lily walk away and grabbed Saxis' arm before he could follow. "she is trouble and not in the good way, your better off parting ways now"

Saxis saw Lily move away and then he felt Scar grab his arm. He looked at her " just let us do our thing.. if it gets bad than i can handle it..

Michael grinned evily " maybe we can use her make realize destroying everything is tge right way to do things.

Jase looked at them " when you guys are done getting everyone go to the lake you all will be safe there.. " he teleported back to the lake

Zane sighed shaking his head " Im worried alots happening right now.. an ancient being just like me and Jase just popping up now is not good especially not knowing his motives.

Cassiel appeared outside the home of Michael and Ilyeria he was undetected by their magic using his own energy. "

Scar nodded, letting her son be, she didn't want to push the issue but she knew it would end badly.

Lily walked through the town, the poison she released didn't effect her, anyone she walked past that was still suffering she killed them by smashing there skull with her foot or yanking out their heart.

Faye placed October in the water, and created a water prison, it looked like water surrounding her but it was much more than that.

Shikoku shook her head, "maybe this isn't the best time to have Zero and Adriana gone." she sighed. "i can't see any timeline right now, someone is blocking me."

Ilyeria smirked, "well that sounds like a fantastic idea." she went up to Zuzu putting her hand under her chin making her look at her. "did you want to keep your life? If you work with us and do what we say I will let you live."

Zuzu looked up at her, pulling her face away but couldn't move. "I will never hurt my family"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread