On the Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jase smiled calmly at Lily " its okay to be curious.. again its not everyday you get to see full blooded dragons.. " he grinned and intertwined his fingers with Faye.

Saxis smiled calmly and kissed Lily's cheek " well shes with a half dragon so i wouldnt satmy there arent any around

Lily looked at Saxis, forgetting he was a dragon, she had never seen his dragon form before. She wondered what it looked like.

Faye smiled looking down at there hands. "Well at least myself dragons are fearful but I have no intention of killing unless you get in my way."

Saxis smirked " im not planning to get in your way unless it involves any danger towards Lily

Jase smirked " with my backing you dont want to get in Fayes way " he grinned evily

Faye smirked and took a sip of her drink, not saying a word.

Lily kept thinking about dragons, she wondered how large they could get, she imagined they had to be pretty large. "Saxis they already said they have no intention of hurting us." she smiled

Saxis nodded " i know " he grinned taking a sip and he looked down " are you going to fight against my parents?

Jase looked at him and shook his head " im going to try to avoid it but if i need to i will..

Lily looked at them, "the war is coming, each side is trying to gather people." she looked at Saxis. "your in the middle litteraly, and I'm scared how it will all play out"

Faye looked down, "be like us and stay out of their wars," she sighed "your friends may never forgive you if you don't stand with them though."

Saxis looked down not knowing which side to be on he was conflicted he loved his parents but he also loved Lily and they were a threat to her. " i choose to be on Lily's side.

Jase looked over and smirked " the war spreads like wildfire.. for dragons to come back i have to fight

Faye looks at Jase "whose side are you choosing Jase?" she raised an eyebrow. "I plan to stay out of your war"

Lily smiled and leaned on Saxis' shoulder, happy he chose her, but she was unsure if it was true until they go in front of his parents

Jase looked at her " Riku's and them since my Son is friends with them.. " he looked back and smirked " its the best choice to protect you Faye.. the me in this timeline will kill you no questions asked..

Saxis smiled and looked over at Lily " i love you Lily

Faye shook her head with a smirk "I'm ready for him, he will never even get close" she took a sip of her drink. "I don't need to be in a war to settle things between two worlds."

Lily smiled at Saxis, "I love you too Saxis"

Jase grinned " i dont think he will get past me theres one thing your father doesnt have yet.. " a grin formed on his lips.. " when the time comes your parents will realize what happens when someone can go past the worlds limits with no negative reprocussions

Saxis eyes went wide " how? Hows that possible ?

Faye kissed Jase's cheek, and grinned "don't spoil too many secrets Jase. Blood runs thicker than water." she looked at Saxis, she didn't trust easy, her guard was always up, and she wasn't 100% ready to trust Saxis right away.

Lily growled, she didn't like the fact Faye was questioning Saxis' loyalty, even though she had her own doubts she didn't like Faye saying it aloud.

Saxis held Lily's hand softly " well thats goin to be a great trump card there " he smiled " just glad it wont be used on me m, but my parents.. i hope you dont have to use it on them but if you must than well i support your choice.

Jase nodded " sorry the drink makes me ramble on " he chuckled a bit

Faye looked at Lily "oh calm down, you can get off the defensive" she shook her head laughing a little.

Lily looked down, she had to be the weakest link when it came to the fight, she needed to get stronger and fast. "I'm sorry I need to go." she turned around heading back to the beach house.

Saxis grabbed Lily by the arm " wait love " he kissed her passionarely on the lips " i will be inside in a sec..

Jaae smirked " Saxis no offense bjt we do question your loyalty towards her " he said ciming straight forward.

Saxis nodded and looked down " i know but i love her..you got Faye to love you even though your the exact same as my father.. " he looked at Jase

Lily turned back and kissed him, but then continued to head inside.

Faye nodded "if it came down to someone threatening your parents, and Lily and you need to choose one to survive, do you really think you'd choose Lily?" she watched her walk away. "like you said you're evil right?"

Saxis looked at Faye straight in the eyes " i will choose Lily always " he said " i dont care the past is the past.. im in love with her and i will do anything for her..

Jase smirked " good if you dont keep that promise to Lily and betray her i will kill you myself

Faye nodded "she seems like a good kid" she tilted her head "but I don't feel a lot of power coming from her, she will need protection"

Lily went inside and went to the library, she started to study up on more magics.

Saxis smirked " dont undereztimate her " he smiled calmly " she will become very powerful i know it..

Jase looked over at Faye and smirked " we shall see about Lily " he then smirked " ready to go home love its getting late and i could use some rest " he kissed her cheek

Faye nodded "I'm ready to go home." she smirked "we'll be seeing you again soon Saxis"

Lily was sprawled out on the library floor with at least 10 books surrounding her, she needed to know more spells, but magics took time and she knew she didn't have it
Saxis Bloodborne Saxis Bloodborne

Last edited:
Jase smiled and teleported with her back to their lake

Saxis saw them vanish ans he headed back towards the beach home and he slightly looked down " alot going to happen got to be ready

Faye looked around the lake once they returned. "so what do you think about Saxis?" she looked at him.

Lily was laying on the floor she was getting fed up, she needed to learn faster but it wasn't working out. She grabbed one of the books and threw it across the room as she screamed in anger. Lily sat holding her head, rubbing her temples, she wasn't getting this.

Jase looked over at Faye " mmmm hes check conflicted on what to do but he will stay with Lily " he grinned as he popped his neck and kissed her on the lips " he will choode to stay by her side. " be smiled walkinh to the spot they sleep in and he Transformed closing his eyes

Saxis walked inside and saw her getting frustrated and he walked up. To her " its okay love

Faye smiled and followed him, transforming next to him curling up next to him.

Lily looked up hearing him "sorry it's stupid" she shook her head "I don't know much about anything about supernaturals, and I know I'm the weakest person we know, I'd be an easy target when they attack" she sighed looking down "I have too much to learn, to practice, to know and I have no time to do any of it."

Saxis looked at her and held her hand softly in his his " let me help you with that problem love " he kissed her forehead " what do you want to learn?

Jase looked over at her and smiled laying his neck over hers and falling into a deep sleep with her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back