On the Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saxis nodded " okay thanks for coming by " he smiled calmly as he stretched a bit looking at Lily happy she was okay.

Zero smirked " stay out of trouble you two " he chuckled a bit amd then teleported away with Adrianna

Lily turned back towards Saxis as they left "okay but really, killer headache" she shook her head "its not fair vampires can get headaches" she sighed and wrapped her arms around him. "can we do something to distract me from my head please?"

((hey i g2g can't keep my eyes open))

Saxis held her close to him " sure love what do you want to do? " he asked rubbing her back softly

(( kk goodnight and sweetdreams rp with ya tomorrow

Lily closed her eyes "mmm that keep doing that" she smiled "that feels very nice and distracting" she kept her eyes closed as he rubbed her back

Lily was surprised when he kissed her, she was unsure why it made her surprised. But she pulled him closer kissing him. She moved on top of him, she didn't want to think it hurt too much.

Saxis wrapped his arms around her ans looked at her kissing her passionately. " i hope this helping your headache love " he rubbed her back even more

Lily nodded "yeah it does" she smiled as she continued to kiss him. "you know what will help even more?" she smirked as she bit his ear playfully and kissed his neck

Saxis grinned and moved his neck and then scratched her back as he then rolled on top of her pinning her hands above her head " oh.. " he smirked and started to bite her neck

Lily turned over getting her arms pinned above her head she smirked and let him bite her neck. "Saxis" she moaned as she wrapped her legs around him pulling him closer.

He grinned aa he started to take off his shirt and then ripped off her clothing as he started to kiss her again and the started to bite her neck (( time skip))

Lily laid on the ground next to him, the distraction was nice, but her head was still throbbing. She pulled him closer and bit down into his neck drinking his blood. Her eyes turned red as she started to feed, but this time she pulled away off of him before she lost control. She licked her fang "sorry I should have asked first"

Saxis smirked and shook his head " you want my blood you dont have to ask love.. " he kissed jer on the lips " im yours and only yours " he moved his neck for her to drink his blood

Lily smiled and put her head back onto his neck taking more of his blood. She pulled away looking up at him "Saxis what actually happened today?" she looked lost, "my head is killing me and everytime I try and think things aren't adding up it feels I don't know." she shook her head

Saxis looked at her " well after the succubus that came here. You felt strange and went to the library then your memories changed so me and Adrianna had to fix your memories..so you can remember everything including me. Your head hurts because of the side effect.. it should pass

Lily looked down, that story seemed to line up in her head. She nodded "you paused, do you believe it will actually pass?" she looked at him curiously "do I really remember everything? there are gaps, holes things don't add up"

Saxis nodded " maybe some memories were destroyed on accident when everything went down.. it took us awhile to place all your memories back "

Lily nodded "how did Adriana find us? didn't you say this place is hidden from everyone?" she tilted her head "did you call her?" Lily was a bit defensive she wanted to know everything.

Saxis shook his head " honestly you wouldnt believe me if i told you but they honestly found us here.. it was unexpected.. " he sighed " i might just move us to a different beach since they kniw where we live now

Lily shook her head "no it's fine, the point of having friends is hanging out with them." she smiled "I don't care that they know where they live." she grabbed his hand "lets go for a swim, I mean we are on the beach right?"

Saxis nodded and smiled calmly taking her hand " yes lets go for a swim " he helped her up and started to walk to the beach with her keeping her close to him

Lily smiled and walked with him outside to the beach. She ran to the water, it should of been cold but she couldn't tell. She let the waves break on her feet as she looked out into the vast ocean

Saxis run with her and he grinned the water feeling great and he laughed as he jumped into the water becoming drenched in the water

Lily smiled standing in the water. "I really like the ocean" she turned her head hearing someone approaching

Faye was nearby swimming and popped her head out of the water looking at Saxis. "you're not Zero" she sighed.

Saxis looked over seeing Faye and he looked at her confused " you know Zero? Who are you? " he looked at her and he stood up " your a dragon..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread