• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ᴹᴬᴿⱽᴱᴸ ˢᴵᴰᴱᴷᴵᶜᴷˢ - on-site ooc & planning

Erm, updated my sheet to organize more of my ideas. I feel like everyone has really fancy sheets. I hope I won’t get any points docked against me because I don’t know how to do that…

Erm, updated my sheet to organize more of my ideas. I feel like everyone has really fancy sheets. I hope I won’t get any points docked against me because I don’t know how to do that…
Lack of code isn't gonna be an issue, trust me, the contents of the sheet are far more important than what it looks like (I can't code for shit either)

I just dropped my character sheet. I'm still trying to figure some things out in regards to certain details but it's pretty much complete so I wanted to post it before I missed today's deadline.

there is a big ol' wip up for sally!! all that's needed is her backstory, which i will try to finish tonight. if i don't have the time tonight then i will def ask for a 24 hr extension but yeehaw im super hype. also ill probably update it to a mobile friendly code soon, sorry peeps
all of these characters are immaculate so far!!!

I think I am done with my CS now! I've had a cold the last couple of days, so focusing on writing properly and grammatically correct has been hard, but I think it's mostly fine now. Looking forwards to reading all the other CS and hearing who's accepted!

I'm gonna write up a CS really quickly.
Where do you get your wacky codes? I'm not used to them so I don't know where to look and I wanna give it a try.

I'm gonna write up a CS really quickly.
Where do you get your wacky codes? I'm not used to them so I don't know where to look and I wanna give it a try.
so i coded my cs myself, but if you check out the bbcode center there are tons of awesome freebie codes for everyone to use !!
coding isn't required for cs' if i recall correctly, but if you need any help with yours feel free to ask me c:

so i coded my cs myself, but if you check out the bbcode center there are tons of awesome freebie codes for everyone to use !!
coding isn't required for cs' if i recall correctly, but if you need any help with yours feel free to ask me c:
^^^

i coded mine too, but there's a suuuper steep learning curve, so it's not for everyone! (✿ヘᴥヘ)

trust, code is not a necessity if it’s not in your particular deck of cards! i do hope you incorporate some way to visualize and get a vibe if your character, some other ideas include: images/gifs, music/theme song, perhaps even the sort of wording you use. it isn’t mandatory to code this at all though.

i’m so glad everybody’s making progress! i think we might have to extend that cs due date to incorporate schedules (beginning of school has been hectic).

hey guys, honestly forgot, but could you all indicate which role your character fits somewhere in the cs? thanks!

hey Scatterbrain Scatterbrain could you please modify the colour scheme of your cs a little bit? it's kind of difficult to read.

i do applaud the darkhawk concept!

finally finished my oc! can people let me know a good time for cs applications to wrap up?

simply if you're done, almost done, and how many more days you'd like.

(yes, no more pat riot jokes).

omggggg a spidey boy !!! i love miles already. hell yeah. ( also ur welcome for the code c; )
i am 85% done w sally, i'm gonna get her backstory done by tonight if i'm not too busy. so maybe a day or two more for everyone?

finally finished my oc! can people let me know a good time for cs applications to wrap up?

(yes, no more pat riot jokes).
pat riot pat riot

yay miles! spidey boy.
also pi gang, though I'm guessing sofya's methods are slightly less legal than his

mayyyybe end of tomorrow? almost done with bio, finishing up persona and abilities as well!

Last edited:
omggggg a spidey boy !!! i love miles already. hell yeah. ( also ur welcome for the code c; )
i am 85% done w sally, i'm gonna get her backstory done by tonight if i'm not too busy. so maybe a day or two more for everyone?
i’m gladdd. ur code was phenomenal i was like, there’s no way i’m not stealing this.

okay thanks for giving me a rough idea!

pat riot pat riot

yay miles! spidey boy.
also pi gang, though I'm guessing sofya's methods are slightly less legal than his

mayyyybe end of tomorrow? almost done with bio, finishing up persona and abilities as well!
noooo.

and pi gang i’m sure they could’ve ran into each other before the family reunion 😂

very excited, thanks again for helping with the timetable.

Arion should be good to go for review.
once again thanks!

i honestly think that we’ll simply judge (big scary word but really just friendly critique) the finished sheets throughout the week. so by the end of this week, characters *should* be posted and accepted!

Lack of confidence :P

The idea of putting time into a character that I feel like won't make it into the RP has made me not want to finish.

But, I've changed roles and I think I've got it now. Just a few more things.

Ah I see a Clone Wizard. I mentioned the Wizard in my backstory as Riri’s boss, but I can adjust that if we both get in! You have priority of course, since mine is more a cameo than anything.

Also, added my role, Pat. Erm, Mr. Riot.

Miles is looking dam good!

I've finished my CS for Cliff, so whatever suits the others is fine with me

hey Scatterbrain Scatterbrain could you please modify the colour scheme of your cs a little bit? it's kind of difficult to read.
I've edited the colour scheme slightly so hopefully it's easier to read. Let me know though it you're still struggling.
i do applaud the darkhawk concept!
Thanks for the kind words. It was difficult trying to stay true to the source material whilst at the same time incorporating pre-established MCU concepts but I think I did a decent enough job. I feel like I can still add/improve things here or there in regards to the backstory but I've done as much as I can for the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back