• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ᴹᴬᴿⱽᴱᴸ ˢᴵᴰᴱᴷᴵᶜᴷˢ - on-site ooc & planning

okay, sof's bio is up! a bit of a doozy to write, lol. persona + abilities should be up tonight! (ᵔᴥᵔ )

Lack of confidence :P

The idea of putting time into a character that I feel like won't make it into the RP has made me not want to finish.

But, I've changed roles and I think I've got it now. Just a few more things.
Ah, don't doubt yourself. I'm sure the character will be formidable, and if not, this might just be a learning curve or a big throwaway. Never hurts to try though.

Apologies everybody. Sab and I were certainly overzealous in our efforts to conduct this RP with school beginning. IRL has been a whirlwind of things that we cannot control, and unfortunately, this RP will not progress past the character stage.

I would like to thank everybody that came out, showed interest, and applied. I hope to one day reboot the RP but I won't waste your time putting on a lackluster GM effort.

Apologies everybody. Sab and I were certainly overzealous in our efforts to conduct this RP with school beginning. IRL has been a whirlwind of things that we cannot control, and unfortunately, this RP will not progress past the character stage.

I would like to thank everybody that came out, showed interest, and applied. I hope to one day reboot the RP but I won't waste your time putting on a lackluster GM effort.
aww sad to hear this :( hopefully this can succeed in the future but i totally understand how life gets busy. xoxo

Understandable. Not an easy thing to say, so thanks for the heads up. I wish you and BELIAL. BELIAL. luck with the coming school and hope to catch y’all next time!

Sorry to hear this, but I understand how real life can throw all RP plans out the window
It takes a lot of balls to come out and say you're pulling the plug, so thank to you and BELIAL. BELIAL. for doing the decent thing- ie not ghosting us and not going ahead with something you wouldn't be giving your all to
Fingers crossed there will be another chance in the future!

aw that's sad to hear, but i completely understand. real life comes first. i'd love to see this potentially being rebooted in the future < 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back