• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Omegaverse roleplay. It can be canon or ocs

ThePinkestFlower

Hello for those who are familiar with ABO or omegaverse you know they type of roleplay im looking for.

Plot wise I was thinking that doing an Alpha x Alpha roleplay would be very interesting. omega x omega not so much but an alpha falling in love with another alpha would be unexpected and unheard of. Maybe it could be set in a soul mate au and two alphas find out that they're soulmates? If not that I have more ideas.

I was also thinking that I wanted to play an omega but an uppity one that's smart and doesn't get easily intimidated by any alpha. Where other omegas are compliant he'd do whatever he pleased no matter what anyone had to say about it. I was thinking this scenario would be like they'res an alpha that keeps trying to scare or tame the omega but it dosent work. He'll learn either the easy way or the hard way that not every omega is a pushover and even grow to like.

I have more ideas if these are trash though-

Hello for those who are familiar with ABO or omegaverse you know they type of roleplay im looking for.

Plot wise I was thinking that doing an Alpha x Alpha roleplay would be very interesting. omega x omega not so much but an alpha falling in love with another alpha would be unexpected and unheard of. Maybe it could be set in a soul mate au and two alphas find out that they're soulmates? If not that I have more ideas.

I was also thinking that I wanted to play an omega but an uppity one that's smart and doesn't get easily intimidated by any alpha. Where other omegas are compliant he'd do whatever he pleased no matter what anyone had to say about it. I was thinking this scenario would be like they'res an alpha that keeps trying to scare or tame the omega but it dosent work. He'll learn either the easy way or the hard way that not every omega is a pushover and even grow to like.

I have more ideas if these are trash though-
I like your last idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back