• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Omega III | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Sorry, school's been hitting hard lately. I was waiting for Viper Actual to post first, what with our characters working together and all but, hm, I'll post something today 'xD

Posting tonight. I also might post an RP schedule for you guys so that we can all check out each other’s schedules. Might make things easier for all of us :) I appreciate you guys continuing to participate even when things are slow ❤️

Posting tonight. I also might post an RP schedule for you guys so that we can all check out each other’s schedules. Might make things easier for all of us :) I appreciate you guys continuing to participate even when things are slow ❤️

I think what would be more helpful is if I just explained a few things about my life. I work 50 hours a week, close six days and a day shift Sundays, have no wifi so I use my phone, and run out of data occasionally causing me to resort to the library. Which, y'know, i dont mind makes me remember to renew my books. So if there's ever just a random two day or so absence its probably because i came home and needed sleep or couldnt get to the life source- I mean internet. Ill generally be able to get to somewherr just to say ill be away, if I'm ever away for longer than a few days of course.

Sorry for being inactive. Work hit me like a train so I've mostly been posting in the RPs I've been part of for a longer time. Currently waiting for things to move on before I jump into the system seeing as, at least I guess, a jump would take some time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back