• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Omega III | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Graystone713 Graystone713 your character is accepted. Please feel free to read up on the rules and post accordingly.
I will be on the lookout for you post within the next hour or so. In order to keep the story moving- I request that you please try and have your post made within the next couple hours. If you are unable to post within the next couple of hours I will continue the RP and you will be allowed to post whenever. I appreciate your understanding, thank you!

Triangles Triangles I'm interested in whipping up a character! Is there a post or set of posts where I can find some setting info? Planets, important individuals and groups within the factions, etcetera?

Triangles Triangles I'm interested in whipping up a character! Is there a post or set of posts where I can find some setting info? Planets, important individuals and groups within the factions, etcetera?
I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, but Omega III is no longer taking applications at this time. I hope you can understand as we already have 10 participants working on the story. I will be sure to let you know if any spots become available in the near future. I appreciate your interest and you are more than welcome to complete a character sheet. I will take your characters into consideration as the story progresses. As of right now there is no Lore page, but if you read through some of the character sheets you will find some background information of the settings.

Thank you.

I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, but Omega III is no longer taking applications at this time. I hope you can understand as we already have 10 participants working on the story. I will be sure to let you know if any spots become available in the near future. I appreciate your interest and you are more than welcome to complete a character sheet. I will take your characters into consideration as the story progresses. As of right now there is no Lore page, but if you read through some of the character sheets you will find some background information of the settings.

Thank you.
That's quite alright. I hope the RP turns out well for y'all!

I just spent three hours on the phone with my friend after he got off work... And I couldn't stop talking in a Scottish or Russian accent.... I couldn't stop laughing either!!!!!

All because of Katrell. God he's such a great character! lol
He's like that bold character you will never forget.

Because I couldn't send it in a private message for some dumb reason:

Hey guys!

I'm building a Lore page so that nobody will have to look back at the character sheets to be like, "Wait we're on Edison.. Who's home planet is that again? What does it look like??"

With that I'm also including some lore about Omega III. On it will be some rooms and living quarters. In a brief couple sentences could you please describe to me what your living quarters will have?
Please message me with a quick description, do not flood the OOC.

PS these rooms aren't 5 star hotel rooms, they can probably hold a bed and some other important items to your characters. Make them unique to you, have fun with it!

Thanks!
(I will also be providing lore about other planets we discover, yada yada. If you want me to include something on the lore page please message me so I can input it.)
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss DewOfTheMountains DewOfTheMountains Maeve Valor Maeve Valor Jason Demac Jason Demac

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back