• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Omega III | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yeah, it would be pretty cool 'xD My plan A was to wander around and punch somebody but punching poeple with somebody sounds better. If that's ok of course

Hey all I just wanted to let you know that I will be out tonight so I won’t be able to post until tomorrow. *Adulting stuff* I hope you can all understand, I’ll be sure to read up on your replies and post tomorrow ❤️ Love you all.

So im gonna need some clarification. I thought none of us were part of omega III yet and had to be recruited ic? Ill change my approach if I'm already a part of the crew

So im gonna need some clarification. I thought none of us were part of omega III yet and had to be recruited ic? Ill change my approach if I'm already a part of the crew
He is a bounty hunter or "cowboy" (as he's referred to on several occasions) on a spaceship called the Omega III, traveling through space with his crew consisting of his old friend, Odessa (Ringu | @PolikShadowbliss ) and recent members Dr. Anthony Raymond Evans (Doc Evans | @DewOfTheMountains ), Valund Brunswick, (B. | @Jason Demac ) and Meara Terrakal (Hammerhead | @Maeve Valor )

Judging from his CS and the interactions/mentions that have happened so far such as him talking to Ringu and Doc, I would assume that Valund and Meara are in the same boat as also being already part of the crew. But this is all speculation, just to be on the safe side maybe we should wait on Triangles Triangles I might be completely wrong myself :S

Judging from his CS and the interactions/mentions that have happened so far such as him talking to Ringu and Doc, I would assume that Valund and Meara are in the same boat as also being already part of the crew. But this is all speculation, just to be on the safe side maybe we should wait on Triangles Triangles I might be completely wrong myself :S
If you look at Ace’s CS it says whos already on the Omega lll crew. And tags people in it.

Hey I’m back from adulting! Thanks for your patience you guys! When you guys created your characters and chose your factions (Omega III, Black Syndicate, etc.) I took it as you guys were already apart of those organizations. If you want to start the story without already being apart of them, that’s okay too! Super Villain Nova Super Villain Nova Maeve Valor Maeve Valor Jason Demac Jason Demac

Sorry, weird timezone. Landing on Edison. You can just say you called her and say she got to wherever your ship is so we skip an interaction (? Makes sense?

Last edited:
I’ve noticed a dramatic drop in response from this RP over the past couple of days. I hope my absence hasn’t discouraged any of you to continue the RP. If you are no longer able to interact with this RP I do understand, however, please let me know so that we aren’t waiting for your response.

Best regards,
🔺

Users who are viewing this thread

Back