• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Older x Younger/Friend x Friend's Sibling

Anne Boolean

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi there. I'm looking for a partner who to role play a plot I have for a mxm older x younger pairing fused with a friend x friend's sibling pairing. I'm looking for someone who can write in a detailed manner, meaning they can give me a post about as lengthy as mine (3 - 5 paragraphs) as well as one that moves the story along and that I can respond to. I'm also looking for someone who is willing to role play through PMs and use anime/drawn face claims and can respond at least once a day. The only limit I really have is that I fade to black, and I would like it if my partner was comfortable with things such as drug/alcohol use and various crimes.

In regards to the plot, I will PM you it if you're interested, but I do have some things I want to disclose beforehand. The ages for the characters I have in mind are sixteen and twenty-one, and I'm looking for someone to play a shy, nerdy kind of character for the role of the older. Despite the character being more passive, I would still like them to be somewhat open-minded and willing to step out of their comfort zone, as it will be necessary for our two characters to get to know each other and for the role play to move on.

Anyway, that's all the information I feel I need to give on here. If you're interested, please PM or post here and I can share my plot with you before we discuss the specifics of the role play. I'm looking forward to role playing with you all. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back