• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
How about, if it’s just the CP, one of us is the victim snd the other is their chosen creepypasta/OC creepypasta! I don’t know it’s in the works! Or if it’s just yandere one, then one of us has to like obsess over another, or make it like the stages of a yandere before they go batshit crazy! If it’s both we can further discuss this in pms too!! I’m not good with coming up with stuff on the spot! ><

Yoo! i've been craving some beastars rp for sometime now that i watched the whole 2nd season and the manga. i don't quiet know what i have in mind for the plot but i can brainstorm for some idea X3

Yoo! i've been craving some beastars rp for sometime now that i watched the whole 2nd season and the manga. i don't quiet know what i have in mind for the plot but i can brainstorm for some idea X3
Oh my goodness gracious!!! I’ve been waiting for a beasties one!!! I cannot tell you how excited for someone to bring up beastars!! Aaaa!!! May i pm you about it so we can brainstorm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back