• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Old Beasts | A High Fantasy Roleplay (always accepting)

Is the The Bronze Wastes a desert?
Or the Yiral? Or maybe there is no desert at all and my English has failed me

Is the The Bronze Wastes a desert?
Or the Yiral? Or maybe there is no desert at all and my English has failed me

The Bronze Wastes are a general region that does contain deserts and barrens. Vial, Yiral and the Thehal Steppes are sub-regions, if I might so say.

Heyy!
This looks super neat! Really well written and developed. Plus, I love the Shopenhauer reference x)

If I can convince my friend to join, I'd love to be a part of this!

Heyy!
This looks super neat! Really well written and developed. Plus, I love the Shopenhauer reference x)

If I can convince my friend to join, I'd love to be a part of this!

So someone actually noticed. O:-)

There's going to be tons of philosophical/fauxlosophical and literature references.

Anyways, do join—also, convince your friend(z) to join too! The more, the merrier.

If you want the discord link, just say yes!

I'm versed in what you would call secondhand philosophy. Most of what I kno comes from my husband bombarding me with literature and ideas whenever I'm lucky enough to have him around. So don't expect too much out of me x)

He's really the driving force behind our joining (my friend is) so I'll have to see what he thinks first.

And yes!

I'm versed in what you would call secondhand philosophy. Most of what I kno comes from my husband bombarding me with literature and ideas whenever I'm lucky enough to have him around. So don't expect too much out of me x)

Great expectations, my friend, great expectations. . .

He's really the driving force behind our joining (my friend is) so I'll have to see what he thinks first.

What an interesting friend. I'd like to meet them.

As above, so below.

This seems like a fantasy RP that's right up my alley and I have a discord, it always makes things so easy in my opinion. if there is an open spot still around, count me in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back