• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Umbara

I used to roleplay a long time ago. Not really here, but in other places as a young man. I was impatient, and quick to drop things that didn't hold my interest. I'm older now with a healthy patience instilled in me, and am looking to try to rp here again. Despite the sub-genres, I'm really open to whatever you'd like to try, the sub-genres are just what I have experience with. If you're willing to give a rusty guy like me a chance, I think we can have some real fun together. Keep me in mind if you ever find yourself lacking a partner.

What do you have in mind for superpowers?
I'm open to ideas. I've used a variety of supers with a variety of powers before, so if you have any limits or restrictions on powers that you prefer feel free to let me know.

What are your writing requirements? Just curious?
Anything above one-liners is fine. I suppose I'm considered semi-lit (due to my fat fingers and not my actual ability to spell) so semi-lit or literate is preferred.

Let's talk about some supernatural dystopian romance! Lol
Lol that does sound kinda fun in a way. I can think of a few ideas off the top of my head for how that would go.

I would like to roleplay i have 5 years experience. I prefer anime but am very flexible. Can do basically any role

I'm also old and mildly rusty but I'd love to give it a shot. The two tags that caught my eye the most were historical and magical, but romance is a close second.
I have a medieval/fantasy plot that I'd love to tell you about- or a modern witch and demon plot.

Of course, I'm also open to coming up with something between the two of us!

I'm a bit of an older member on this site, and haven't RPed in a long while, but hopefully I'm not too rusty.

I'm interested in the cyberpunk, historical, supernatural, super power, dystopian tags, and I'm flexible with roles.

I do have some basic ideas that could fit into some of these categories, but I'd happy to work together to come up with something new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back