• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Okay I would like to try an experiment

Jaredystopia

I am looking to write with Long term with a partner. The Experiment would be a Romantic Mystery series filled with interesting characters and emotional but dramatic storytelling. I would like to see how well my partner and I gel together, and if it works well perhaps, we could take it to attempting to write an actual novel together or even a series of books. As the title suggests this is an experiment, and I am very curious to see if this could work out. Keep in mind this is open for the foreseeable future, if you are unsure, feel free to ask.

In a partner, all I ask is the following:

Someone patient.

Someone Active.

Someone Creative

Someone who will have some input, not just one-liners, though I don't demand 8 or 9 paragraphs at a time detail is required.

Enthusiasm

What I will provide:

All of the above

And Friendship!

I'm definitely interested in trying this, depending on the genre you're interested in and what exactly you feel a romantic series would entail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back