• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ChaoticLykos

Banging my head on a wood board since 2016
Hi, I'm ChaoticLykos, but you can also call me Gigi. I'm 23, and I prefer she/them pronouns. Would say I'm intermediate level of writing, and I don't tend to write super long 5+ paragraph posts. I do love to add detail, but I like making room for others to actually write and not feel intimidated. (Because not to say long writing styles are bad, I just find them personally intimidating and hard to write with.) I'm a really big monster lover, but I tend to want to keep it pg 13. Unless its gore descriptions than... It's probably gonna be rated r, if ever put in a movie. I love the horror/supernatural genres, even a little lovecraftian. (Love a good, spooky, giant meatball every once in a while....... Dead space reference.) I also love a slowburn romance as well, not a "ah yes, I have no idea who you are, but I saw you across the room eating a burger gracefully. let's get married." I love a good chuckle every so often, and will probably make a pop-culture reference from time to time.

Me:
  • I usually write 1-2+ paragraphs, depending on the situation. 200+ words.
  • I very much prefer roleplay as male roles, but can play female roles as well.
  • Also MxM/FxF pairings are okay, as well as FxM. Lbgtq+ friendly.
  • 18+ please, I'm not comfortable with rpings older than 30 or younger than 18. But will make exceptions.
  • Pretty good with beginning level styled roleplay, but don't have me carry the rp.
Pairings:
Werewolf x vampire
Werewolf x human
Vampire x human
Witch x vampire
Monster x human
Dragon shifter x dragonslayer

Plots:
(Wip)

Last edited:
Hi there! Feel free to turn me down if you're not interested but I've got a human/demon (possession) character I've been wanting to flesh out and give a bit of backstory! (Or I can do whatever as well.)

Hi there! Feel free to turn me down if you're not interested but I've got a human/demon (possession) character I've been wanting to flesh out and give a bit of backstory! (Or I can do whatever as well.)
Hm you have peaked my interest a bit, if you want you can send me a pm to explain with a bit more detail.

If you like horror, what about a type of SCP/human RP?
Someone finding a monster and trying to teach it how to be human~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back