• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ohnee city ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna just letting you know I'm writing a post up, but if you're close to posting or wanted to have Deàmin make the first move in the confrontation I can give the enemies actions/dialogue for you to use and I'll post Lalo and whyro after.

Grim Wraithe Stjerna Grim Wraithe Stjerna just letting you know I'm writing a post up, but if you're close to posting or wanted to have Deàmin make the first move in the confrontation I can give the enemies actions/dialogue for you to use and I'll post Lalo and whyro after.
Hey, I'm sorry for the delay. A combination of family, work, and life have gotten busy. I will be getting a post up shortly, I had intended on making the first move, but will play off whatever is up. :)

Sorry that my post was kind of short. I didn’t quite know what to write.

Its all good, no one has to apologise for being a bit short or having life to deal with

Post is in progress!

To clarify: Deámin is to the right of Lalo and the big guy is out front of the 8 goons just stepped back to be slightly behind him correct?

Hey peeps I'll have my response later tonight or tomorrow - I'm moving out of my university place today, not sure how late I'll be back

Post is in progress!

To clarify: Deámin is to the right of Lalo and the big guy is out front of the 8 goons just stepped back to be slightly behind him correct?
Big guy is doing the standard mini boss tactic of letting his men fight first, so he's further away from the two with seven guys between them

Aha... Gotcha.... I'll have to change my post just a touch. I thought the big guy was out front, closer to us, and the minions were gonna swarm around him, flood style.

Well, one of the minions is gonna get jacked up real quick then! 😁

Re-reading the post, I only really have a problem with Deámin being flung about without an opportunity to respond to the attack.

If we (our characters) can't directly and automatically connect a hit or action against the big, like a normal NPC, then the same should go in reverse.

Does that make sense?

Re-reading the post, I only really have a problem with Deámin being flung about without an opportunity to respond to the attack.

If we (our characters) can't directly and automatically connect a hit or action against the big, like a normal NPC, then the same should go in reverse.

Does that make sense?
I get what you mean but if everyone was to go back and forth like that we wouldn't get much done aside from describing why someone should win or lose a battle.

I think it works abit faster/better if everyone can determine how long the regular threats last for themselves, for example everyone killed the Joonah thugs quickly, but Zambi killed three in one post taking a fair bit of agency out of the beginning fight lol

I think it's fair as GM for me to determine how long the named enemies stick around for the rest of you. Its a bit like im rolling dice in my head to determine shit,

I roll for Named enemies but they can still be murked quickly determined by someone's actions describing murder upon them. If you said "Deàmin stabs Jong in the eye" I would reply with how Jong avoided that stab.

If you wrote how Deàmin feints left to lunge right aiming to cut the big man's exposed legs to slow Jong and force him down to allow for easier murder...

You don't need to write a novel to convey a action but if a attempt makes sense in regard to what's happening then I'll go with the attempt working. If that makes sense.

I would react accordingly with Jong falling to the ground trying to defend himself.

I get what you mean but if everyone was to go back and forth like that we wouldn't get much done aside from describing why someone should win or lose a battle.

I think it works abit faster/better if everyone can determine how long the regular threats last for themselves, for example everyone killed the Joonah thugs quickly, but Zambi killed three in one post taking a fair bit of agency out of the beginning fight lol

I think it's fair as GM for me to determine how long the named enemies stick around for the rest of you. Its a bit like im rolling dice in my head to determine shit,

I roll for Named enemies but they can still be murked quickly determined by someone's actions describing murder upon them. If you said "Deàmin stabs Jong in the eye" I would reply with how Jong avoided that stab.

If you wrote how Deàmin feints left to lunge right aiming to cut the big man's exposed legs to slow Jong and force him down to allow for easier murder...

You don't need to write a novel to convey a action but if a attempt makes sense in regard to what's happening then I'll go with the attempt working. If that makes sense.

I would react accordingly with Jong falling to the ground trying to defend himself.
I'm not sure I completely agree with the GM controlling my characters actions, even in the hopes of speeding things up.

But I will give this a try.

Im not controlling anyones actions, im just saying If they work against other named characters

Though to be honest ever since I got sick I haven't been eager to write fiction like I used to aha
Im happy to give up on this when anyone else does

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back