• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ohnee city ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF
i just googled zombie Bambi.

I'm glad y'all liked it so much. That gives me a good feeling about the sense of humor here.

Heard this song recently

and I almost want to make lalos next post a musical aha

"Who's lookin' out from learning the hard way
Whose your best friend ay?
Who's bending down to give you a rainbow
You should know it's Lalo

Who's sneaking down the streets of the city
Smirkin at everybody he sees
Who's reachin' out to capture a moment
Everyone knows it's Lalo

And Lalo has snake like eyes
That flash at the sound of lies
And Lalo has wings to fly"

Heard this song recently

and I almost want to make lalos next post a musical aha

"Who's lookin' out from learning the hard way
Whose your best friend ay?
Who's bending down to give you a rainbow
You should know it's Lalo

Who's sneaking down the streets of the city
Smirkin at everybody he sees
Who's reachin' out to capture a moment
Everyone knows it's Lalo

And Lalo has snake like eyes
That flash at the sound of lies
And Lalo has wings to fly"

Lmao I can imagine him doing that, just dancing around the tea shop and singing his heart out 🤣

If I had the money to make a movie, then obviously yes Lalo would be the sort to sing or rhyme almost all of his interactions as if music was backing him for a edgy freestyle flair unique to all of medieval times.

But as a rp where its supposed to be somewhat serious i can only justify him rhyming a little to showcase his creativity and quick thinking.

That said I can't wait for the point in the story they can afford a mansion each and can take on hobbies like instruments. Maybe make a gang band

If I had the money to make a movie, then obviously yes Lalo would be the sort to sing or rhyme almost all of his interactions as if music was backing him for a edgy freestyle flair unique to all of medieval times.

But as a rp where its supposed to be somewhat serious i can only justify him rhyming a little to showcase his creativity and quick thinking.

That said I can't wait for the point in the story they can afford a mansion each and can take on hobbies like instruments. Maybe make a gang band
I can't wait for the character development, seeing how everyone's character grows stronger and how their personality's change over time if at all

I can't wait for the character development, seeing how everyone's character grows stronger and how their personality's change over time if at all
Hope I'm not being to casual with Lalo and Apollo, I thought they'd have stayed in touch somewhat but when you put seven years apart I wondered if Lalo is being silly aha

I was thinking since kids...
Lalo called Apollo a vampire,
Apollo called Lalo a fake shrouda,
Best of friends and rivals until the rest of the pack died and they split

Last edited:
Hope I'm not being to casual with Lalo and Apollo, I thought they'd have stayed in touch somewhat but when you put seven years apart I wondered if Lalo is being silly aha
Yeah, I may have forgotten about the part about them staying in touch :-_-lines:
But nah I don't think it's too casual, It's like when old friends catch up after a long time out of touch

Ive been drinking tonight so I wont say I remember anything we talked about previously character wise to be honest, at most it was probably implied badly so don't think you misread

To put in my perspective anyway, a vampire in this world is a immortal pale skinned shapeshifter that drinks blood for strength and in general is a massive threat to any living thing about due to immortal strength speed and inhuman morality.
in a different way but just as infamous/legendary is the Shrouda clan with most knowing stories and legends of Shrouda warriors who make ghostly weapons rain down upon the battlefield.

Last edited:
Ive been d4inking tonight so I wont say I remember anything we talked about character wise to be honest, at most it was probably implied badly so don't think you misread
Ahh, I see, I used to drink a bit but I stopped cuz it just makes me feel sick now lmao what kinda drink is it? And I think I vaguely remember talking about them staying in touch but It completely left my mind when I was typing

Ahh, I see, I used to drink a bit but I stopped cuz it just makes me feel sick now lmao what kinda drink is it? And I think I vaguely remember talking about them staying in touch but It completely left my mind when I was typing
It's not important, I will say my brothers are annoying at times aha

Hey guys, I'll start working on my response today after I've gotten off my train! (I'd do it now but I get really bad travel sickness). Hope I haven't missed too much

Hey guys, I'll start working on my response today after I've gotten off my train! (I'd do it now but I get really bad travel sickness). Hope I haven't missed too much
Take your time, I know how it feels to get travel sickness, it's not nice :-_-lines:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back