• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Ohnee city ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hey y'all! I'll try and read through everything and get started on a reply, but I've got friends in town this weekend.

Sorry if my post wasn't long enough or very aesthetic lmao it's my first time posting from my phone

Feel Better Get Well Soon GIF by Bells and Wishes

Im still sick but I managed a post aha
I plan on writing better and finding suitable pictures when I don't have a head cold

Whyro's agenda is recruiting

Lalo's agenda is money.
That being dealing glow in a lump sum, mugging other dealers and if Saurcut has the confidence in his magic as they are in one of the gambling streets...
rigging games needing dice.

Though Apollo and Deàmin can suggest the same or other ideas

Figure i should mention it here, the money goes by coin.
Copper, Silver and gold.
Ten copper = one silver
Ten silver = one gold
Copper coin is a dollar
Silver coin is ten dollars
Gold coin is one hundred dollars.

Coins made in fiefar are done so by dwarf mages to avoid counterfeit coins but barter is also acceptable and prices are negotiable (depending on whose talking)

So the term "you owe me gold" could be $100 or $900
"You owe me alot of gold"
Would imply more than a $1000

For reference in the story so far,
Fried duck and a multiple beers would be 1 silver and some copper depending on how good beer is.
A good bottle of wine would range between 1 or 6 silver.
A decent amount of tallo can range between 9 silver and 2 gold depending on how good it is and the amount.

Dirt water is sold for copper or a single silver at most.
Coloured and crystal potions are silver and gold coins depending on amount and effect.
glow potions have as much worth as the buyer and seller can argue, but both know its good from just seeing the product.

Everything can be bartered for if the buyer or seller is good at talking.
Part of how Lalo can employ deàmin for dangerous jobs.
"You owe me 2 gold, be my bodyguard while I pickpocket/sell shit/do crime tonight"

Last edited:
Just wanted to ask before I respond, is Senna in an earshot of Whyro and Alice's conversation or can she not really hear what they're saying?

Just wanted to ask before I respond, is Senna in an earshot of Whyro and Alice's conversation or can she not really hear what they're saying?
Whatever works easier/quicker
She could even just have a idea that he looked towards her while talking to alice

With a little effort, practice, and/or concentration, he could help with some dice games.

And being a bodyguard is what he assumes Lalo is wanting, possibly with healing depending on how things go.

Bambiholic Bambiholic you able/wanting to post before I write a Whyro response?

If your busy or lost interest there's no hard feelings

Bambiholic Bambiholic you able/wanting to post before I write a Whyro response?

If your busy or lost interest there's no hard feelings
I'm still completely interested lmao its just that the last few responses didn't really involve Senna (from what I last read) so I was just going to wait until someone interacted or spoke with her to respond :33:

Last edited:
I'm still completely interested lmao its just that the last few responses didn't really involve Senna (from what I last read) so I was just going to wait until someone interacted or spoke with her to respond :33:
True aha
i kinda expected her to listen in On Alice and supposed "job offer" and stalk from there aha

True aha
i kinda expected her to listen in On Alice and the "lucrative offer" and stalk from there aha
True fjdfhfj I should've thought of that

You can go ahead and do Whyro's next response just so I don't hold you back and I'll reply after you? Unless you'd prefer if I did it before, I don't mind :closed eyes open smile:

True fjdfhfj I should've thought of that

You can go ahead and do Whyro's next response just so I don't hold you back and I'll reply after you? Unless you'd prefer if I did it before, I don't mind :closed eyes open smile:
It helps me a bit if you post cause Whyro is technically looking to hire both girls due to their mana. Even if it's just her moving into his view again he could bring up to Alice "oi get that friend of yours to come along"

But more convincing then using the word oi lol

It helps me a bit if you post cause Whyro is technically looking to hire both girls due to their mana. Even if it's just her moving into his view again he could bring up to Alice "oi get that friend of yours to come along"

But more convincing then using the word oi lol
Sure thing haha! In that case I'll start writing now, apologies for the hold up

Oh damn, ma get in here, I'm popular lmao
I don't think I recognize them though, what's their RPN name? Maybe they're in the other roleplay that I'm in
I think name and profile pic are the same as on discord, maybe you're just an internet celebrity without knowing it :closed eyes open smile:

It's @ Jaellagirl

Look ma, strangers like me on the internet and I don't sell nudes or nothing!
"Thats great sweetie"
Lmfao
I can imagine the sarcasm in the mums voice
I think name and profile pic are the same as on discord, maybe you're just an internet celebrity without knowing it :closed eyes open smile:

It's @ Jaellagirl
Yeah, I don't think I've met them before, I've looked through some of their posts but nothing rings any bells. Maybe they've just seen my profile before. 🤔

Hey y'all! 😁 I'm going to be working on my reply today. Life and work snuck up on me a bit, but I'm gonna make time to have some fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back