• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy oh yeah yeah

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Caffeine Freak

Two Thousand Club
15c0e121de9c675b7278284986a49efa.png

A story of love, friendship, and Sonic the Hedgehog.

Wus poppin my homies aight so like in this original setting, the city of Westeros is home to a hero academia that is also home to some of the most powerful warriors and heroes that the world has ever seen (bruh sound effect #2). It's the general consensus from the population that these heroes are inherently unlikable and egotistical individuals, but that's just their opinion and they should really keep it to themselves and stop being a bunch of haters. Anyway, it's been centuries since the establishment of the hero academia, and Westeros has remained unconquered by the surrounding nations.

UNTIL..... NOW..........................

WHEN THEY ARE NO LONGER UNCONQUERED.................

BY THE SURROUNDING NATIONS......................................................

So yeah like this unprecedented evil has taken over the land I guess and is just in general killing the vibe for everyone, so the King of Westeros has reluctantly called a meeting of all Class S heroes from the academia (that's you guys) to plan out how to stop this thing before it creates the big sad for the people of Westeros. Honestly guys I'm trying to get into this plot line I've been so excited about it but it's been so hard to focus these past few days, I've been trying to talk to Karen but she still won't let me see the kids, and I don't think I can take this anymore, this whole alimony is spiraling me into a dark place and I feel like I'm being submerged and am slowly drowning in my own suffering. Anyways, so every Class S hero's been sent a letter by the King urging them to meet at his crib by morning. The Class S dudes are pretty strong and stuff, so if they all need to meet up then that means things must be getting pretty intense. Almost as intense as my divorce (Karen if you're reading this, I've changed, please God just let me see the kids we can talk this out))

It's morning in Westeros! There's this giant ass five-star palace that sits over the city which a number of Class S heroes have conglomerated outside of, even though some obviously have decided they've got better things to do than to show up. Take this time to introduce your characters and interact with others before the meeting with the King! Pretty soon, somebody will be out to draw the heroes in so you can finally figure out what in the freshest of fucks is going on.

lord forgive me MasterRed MasterRed Corrosion Corrosion Redfork2000 Redfork2000 Idea Idea adrian_ adrian_

Last edited:
Aldisdada knew she was perfect so yee wasnt suprsied when ten King asked forher. But since she knew she wanst entirely berfecy because she was clumsy and has a dakr dide, she was also surprised when the King asked for her (see fuck u brenddan how dare you go with tahy bitch Olivia I’m way better) so she stood outdide sad and wiated for her prefect pricne or princeness to come and save her form eher demons.

Due to risks of giving someone an actual mingrane I decided to put this crap in a spoiler, and not just because of how bad a post it is.

I'm serious guys. If you have ANY risk of watching very fast moving bright colors being damaging please do not proceed.
Really. Even me its giving a severe headache and I made it.
Yeah I'm talking OOC, what are you gonna do 'bout it huh?
But in all seriousness, it really can cause problems if you are vulnerable to such things.
Final Warning You hear.
Nah I'm kidding. HAHA Do I get u gud?
But really, I wasn't kidding. Then again, if you still believe there is no danger after 3/4 warnings, and if you still open the next spoiler, what does that say about you?
Alright, I warned you... Try reading [div class=save]THAT[/div]
[class=gore]
background-image:url('https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-g5ygbscQ178/V3g_ao0uSKI/AAAAAAAAAJU/j2-R8mqgtLQ3UrjW144BADXLOEjbo5qdQCLcB/s1600/large.gif');
background-size:130px;
animation:{post_id}loop 0.4s linear infinite;
animation-fill-mode:both;
border:5px dotted lightpink;
margin:0 auto;
border-radius:50%;
overflow:hidden;
[/class]
[animation=loop]
[keyframe=25]border:8px dotted lightblue;[/keyframe]
[keyframe=50]border:16px dotted yellow;[/keyframe]
[keyframe=75]border:32px dotted lightblue;[/keyframe]
[keyframe=100]border:4px dotted lightpink;[/keyframe]
[/animation]

[div class=gore](OOOV:you can totally read the post if you press THAT in the second to last spoiler
Somewhere, in a galaxy far far away... in a hole in the ground lived a hobbit.... but that has nothing to do with this psot (<- sorry misspelled :P) hh

[/div]

[div class=text style="display:none"]
Somewhere, in a galaxy far far away... in a hole in the ground lived a hobbit.... but that has nothing to do with this psot (<- sorry misspelled :P) us poppin my homies aight so like in this original setting, the city of Westeros is home to a hero academia that is also home to some of the most powerful warriors and heroes that the world has ever seen (bruh sound effect #2). It's the general consensus from the population that these heroes are inherently unlikable and egotistical individuals, but that's just their opinion and they should really keep it to themselves and stop being a bunch of haters. Anyway, it's been centuries since the establishment of the hero academia, and Westeros has remained unconquered by the surrounding nations. So yeah like this unprecedented evil has taken over the land I guess and is just in general killing the vibe for everyone, so the King of Westeros has reluctantly called a meeting of all Class S heroes from the academia (that's you guys) to plan out how to stop this thing before it creates the big sad for the people of Westeros. Honestly guys I'm trying to get into this plot line I've been so excited about it but it's been so hard to focus these past few days, I've been trying to talk to Karen but she still won't let me see the kids, and I don't think I can take this anymore, this whole alimony is spiraling me into a dark place and I feel like I'm being submerged and am slowly drowning in my own suffering. Anyways, so every Class S hero's been sent a letter by the King urging them to meet at his crib by morning. The Class S dudes are pretty strong and stuff, so if they all need to meet up then that means things must be getting pretty intense. Almost as intense as my divorce (Karen if you're reading this, I've changed, please God just let me see the kids we can talk this out)) After beating goku and destroying two planets and stealing all the dragon balls, then defeating yugi in a yugioh duel, killing superman and captain america, wolwerine and completely stopping doomsday (from the comics, not the lame movie version! *angry face*) It's morning in Westeros! There's this giant ass five-star palace that sits over the city which a number of Class S heroes have conglomerated outside of, even though some obviously have decided they've got better things to do than to show up. Take this time to introduce your characters and interact with others before the meeting with the King! Pretty soon, somebody will be out to draw the heroes in so you can finally figure out what in the freshest of fucks is going on. After beating goku and destroying two planets and stealing all the dragon balls, then defeating yugi in a yugioh duel, killing superman and captain america, wolwerine and completely stopping doomsday (from the comics, not the lame movie version! *angry face*) forever times infinite, you (Lucifina) will travel to another point in extradimensional spacetime to continue spreading the word of your religion, idealism. "F*ck this." you will cpomplain upon arrinvgin. To kill time, you will start having a debate with Socrates, batman and Sherlock Holmes, which obviously you win cause arr you so smat. "Un anime (アニメ?)Écouter la prononciation, également appelé parfois japanime ou japanimation1, désigne une série d'animation ou un film d'animation en provenance du Japon. C'est le diminutif du mot animēshon (アニメーション?), lui-même transcription de l'anglais « animation »2. Alors que les toutes premières animations japonaises connues datent de 19173 et qu'un bon nombre de dessins animés originaux sont produits durant les décennies suivantes, la caractéristique et le style anime se développent durant les années 1960 (notamment grâce aux travaux d'Osamu Tezuka) et se popularisent hors des frontières du Japon durant les années 1970 et 1980. L'anime, comme le manga, possède une large audience au Japon et est facilement reconnaissable dans le monde entier. Les distributeurs peuvent diffuser un anime par le biais de chaînes télévisées, par vidéo, au cinéma ou encore en streaming." [/div]
[class=text]
background-color:pink;
color:rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.4);
[/class]
[script class=save on=mouseenter]
show text
[/script]

Last edited:
Ook coodnt undarstant were hee was. "Wat's going on hear? I'M CONFUSED!" Ook startd two brake things with his clob.

Shaid lookt at him in the ay. "I HAIT YOU."

"I?M CONFUSED!" sed Ook as he traid to hit Shaid with his club, but Shaid just bloo Ook in 2 a wall with his SHADOW POWERS! Kaboom!

Sir Oviet was riding on his Kamchatka brown bear named Misha on his way to destroy some capitalist pigdogs and seize the means of production with a bottle of vodka in hand and they were riding on some generic dirt trail probably near the other protagonists.

But then some fascist wolves tried to attack him to he went full communist on their asses. "A NU CHEEKI BREEKI I V DAMKE" He shouted and then took out his Avtomat Kalashnikova of great inventor Mikhail Kalashnikov and fired at the wolves. The magical 7.62×39mm bullets guided by the Hand of Stalin pierced the skulls of the wolves and killed them all. Misha also killed the wolves by shooting laser beams out of his eyes.

All the wolves were ded in like 5 seconds. "You are DEAD!" Shouted Sir Oviet. "Not big soup rice." And then he drank his vodka and gave some to Misha and then they went down the road together.

20190223_230344.png
larry looked around at the inside of his lair

it wad pretty fr*ckin cool because he had two blink 183 posters on a wall lol fr*ck you mom

but something wansnt rigt because he jept hearing the voice of his creatir screaming in pain

"̴̎̈́̑ͅM̵̅͌̚͜A̸̧͊K̴͚̙̔E̶̯͓͊̆ ̷͎͈̓͛Ḯ̴̛̺̯̓T̶͈͚̆ ̷̛͓͔͠Z̵̺͍͛͝Ṭ̶̼͚͌O̷̢͙͑P̸̟̒ ̴͚̭͊̏͝Ṕ̶̻L̶̛͔̒Ë̴͉A̷͚̩͝Ș̶̯̅͑E̸̛̳͗̾ ̶̜͔̙̚Í̷͜ ̵̖̬̉̇͛C̸͖͉̉A̵̓͜N̶̤̓̐T̸̢̰̽̇̏ ̷̰̺͎̔͋K̶̡̈́E̸͔͈͖͛̉̈́E̶̻̎́ͅP̴̮͈̑́̾ ̶͙̯̹̽̓͝W̸̹͇̪̄R̸͙̀̌I̴̢̧̬̒̀T̷̟͈͔̓͝Ȋ̸̧͕̞̚G̵̹̳̘̍͑N̴̳͓̪̉ ̶̲͛T̴͎̠̓̚H̸̨͈̉̋I̴̘͛͝Ŝ̸͈̠͔́ ̶̖͙́S̵͙͍̈́H̸̼̀̆̕I̴̭̤̩̽̆Ť̶̳̲͜"̷̥̈́

but tyat was pretty normal so ge ignored it lol

anyways a messafe cane flying through his window in tge form of a bricj with a note tued to it so that was pretty litty

lol so basically it said to come to the casyel because the kings droppi g a fire new mixtape or something lol

aight so baducally im monky

jk

but whrn larry came to tye casyel he saw adidas there lol

he walked up to them and waited for the king or some lthing lmao

then the creatur started screaming but he just told him to shut up

Ȳ̸̖̘̑̋͜O̵̖̝̗̓Ü̶̳̪ ̸̱͆͌̚C̴̩̖̪̑̑̒Ä̶̰̜Ņ̸̪̂Ţ̶͆̏ ̵̮̮́̌K̸̗̯̤̾Ḛ̶̤̔͑È̸̛̹̠͠P̸̛̖ ̶̯͉̰̚M̶͎̹͜͝E̴̹͒̐̚ ̵̯͎̤̆̏̆H̵̹͛̓̚E̴̮̣͙̕R̶͔̭͛̔͠Ę̵̰͔̚͝ ̴̰͆͗̚Ỳ̶̥͊̃Ọ̴̮̎͋̎U̵̯̟̬̓́ ̴̞̮́F̴̻͖̉̚Ư̶̧̤̒͐C̸̝̋̍́J̶̳̍̇͑E̸͎̘̅͆R̶̩͚̣̒̽̀Ṣ̵̍̀ ̸̡̧̢̏̄̒Ḻ̸̞̟͌͝Ḙ̷͋̎T̸̠̏̄͐ ̸̹͋̈M̷͓̌́̇E̶̺͊͠ ̴̞̾͝Ọ̵͆̒U̶̘͊̌T̸̠́̍̚ ̴̛̤̣̀O̵̤͛F̶̭̗̰̔ ̸̝̒̆̕T̷̫̈͛̀H̸̺̣̬͛̾I̵̻̘͑̿͊S̶̫̏ ̵̜̐̈́̊G̷̨̖͗́͋O̷̖̦͊̌̃D̸̛͉̉̈́Ã̷͎̙̏M̸̦͚̒̊Ń̶̫̮͠ ̸̜͓̪̉͝͝N̵̢̈́Ḯ̷̜G̴̜̖͔͊̍̕H̸͈̅T̶̮̠̓M̶̢̱͊͜Ȁ̵̤̞̐R̶̪̾̋̐E̷̼͘ ̴̩̣̩̋Ȃ̵͇Ạ̶͋̃̕A̶͍͛̔͠A̶̬͑͐̚A̵̜̐ͅĀ̴̩̉̕A̵͓͖͙͊̆Ȧ̶͉̝̘̒A̸̭͒͐A̴̫̲͌̄A̸͛͜Ã̸͎͔̪

MasterRed MasterRed

Constantine rolled his eyes at the two idiots fighting next to him and scoffed and crossed his arms and looked away he didn’t even want to look at those two how were they s class anyway GOD he hated it here he just wanted to be alone why couldn’t anyone understand that but he didn’t want to be arrested again and the King would if he didn’t show up and ugh it was such a waste of time he need to polish his swords and the ground wasn’t comfortable to stand on and he didn’t want to work with any of these people he sighed again and waited for the doors to open already GOD why was it taking so long jeez

sorry guys bbc code machine 🅱️roke

oh f*ck this isnt ooc

(the only coherent reply is posted in the wrong thread kms)

The King rubbed at his temple as the royal servants brought him aspirin. The sun had barely risen and his day was already ruined. "Alright..." He exhaled at last. "Bring them in." The royal guards somewhat reluctantly nodded and went to retrieve the Class S heroes outside.

The throne room was big. It had a throne in it. The King sat in the aforementioned throne.

There were some familiar faces pouring into the throne room, famous Class S heroes like Shrek, Shaggy, Kate Middleton, and Harry Potter. They all looked like they'd rather be anywhere else.

"i guess this rp needs a plot or something." The King said in M E T A. "Listen up bois! We've got a threat facing Westeros. And not just a normal threat, but a larger threat than average!"

"What could be so bad that it'd require all of our collective powers?" Someone in crowd, John Wick, shouted over the muttering.

"You better see for youself." Was the King's only reply as he pulled out his iPad and held up a recording for everyone to see.

"We're not sure what it means, but it can only be a declaration of war." The King shivered. "But this man may just be the most powerful being in the universe, and he's coming for Westeros. The damage will be catastrophic." He gestured to a rigid figure stood beside the throne. "This is my advisor, Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way. As you can see, she has long ebony black hair, which is how she got her name, with purple streaks and red tips that reaches her mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell her that she looks like Amy Lee. She's not, in fact, related to Gerard Way but she wishes she was because he's a major fucking hottie. She's a vampire but her teeth are straight and white. She has pale white skin. She's also a witch, and goes to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where she's in the seventh year, because she's seventeen. She's a goth, in case you couldn't tell, and wears mostly black. She loves Hot Topic and buys all her clothes from there. On this particular day, she is currently wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. In addition, she is wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow. This is all important information so make sure you remember it, she will lead you to the man who seeks to destroy Westeros."

The King waved a hand. "Now get out of my throne room, ya freeloaders."

Ebony skipped toward the door. "okaay guyz follow meh!" she said sexiuly as she skipped toward the door. When she skipped toward the door, she turned around. "oh yeh so the man is this way lets go" After confirming that the target in question was indeed in the direction she was moving in, Ebony promptly turned around beckoned for the others to follow. Pretty much immediately, some of the Class S heroes mumbled something and took off because they had better shit to do tbr.

"WAT? I?M CONFUSED!!" Oook yelz az hee stars to atake evorithing with hiz clob is confiution. Lockly mi robot caractar waz ther and hee shot the caivman to stap hem. Piu piu piu! go the lazahs! Piu piu piu!

"AAH!" Oooks yeld. "Nauw shadap!" the robot sez to him. "NOO!" Ook replays.

"Eye hait u both!" sez shaid az hee kicks the caivman and the robot awei. "I HAIT EVORIWON!"

Sir Oviet and his bear continued walking down the path for like a long time before it was time for a time skip for the plot. "Misha," Said the Knight of Communism. "We must speed this up! The workers of the world are not going to unite themselves! Come!"

He took out the Hammer and Sickle of communist god of war Joseph Stalin and then crossed them together. "I call upon the powers of great Mil."

Misha was suddenly enveloped in a bright red light that lasted for a few seconds. When it went away, the bear had turned into a Mi-24 Hind attack helicopter. "Now let us go." Sir Oviet said, sitting in the cockpit. The rotors spun up and then he took off and went towards the super important castle where the king lived and where the plot was taking place.

They flew to the castle and then hovered above the place where the other guys and the king were. Sir Oviet got out of the cockpit and fastroped down like one of those spetsnaz soldiers and went through the window and into the room where stuff was happening.

"I AM HERE COMRADES" He shouted at everyone as the Soviet anthem played in the background.

(kill me pls)

larry looked at the chick who has long ebony black hair, which is how she got her name, with purple streaks and red tips that reaches her mid-back and icy blue eyes like limpid tears and a lot of people tell her that she looks like Amy Lee. She's not, in fact, related to Gerard Way but she wishes she was because he's a major fucking hottie. She's a vampire but her teeth are straight and white. She has pale white skin. She's also a witch, and goes to a magic school called Hogwarts in England where she's in the seventh year, because she's seventeen. She's a goth, in case you couldn't tell, and wears mostly black. She loves Hot Topic and buys all her clothes from there. On this particular day, she is currently wearing a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. In addition, she is wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eye shadow and starter walkung to the fr*kinh placd or somet hing lol

20190223_230344.png

Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak

"I DONT NO HOO U R, BOT HAIT U 2!" Shaid yelz az hee yelz.

"I?M CONFUSED!!!!" Oook sez. "I?MA COFNSUED!" Mah robot crahracter shuts hem agen. "SHADAP!"

Menwayal, Mari entars da room. emmidiatly everywan of mah crahcters staps faiting and falz in lof with her, exept for shaid becoz hee haits everywan.

Aislixanda stood by passively raisin for a prince ski same her

(I didn’t sleep last night and that’s honestly the best mindset for the RP)

"You talk too much," Constantine said to the King in a deep, gravelly voice.

He pulled out one of the many swords on his back and it crackled with electricity like woosh crackle crackle and everything turned blue around him because so much power was coming off it and everyone had to shield their eyes and he didn't look at the others because they were all idiots and it was because of the king that his backstory was so tragic so he decided to derail the whole plot and shot forward hard enough to break the sound barrier and stabbed the king right through the chest and there was an explosion it was so powerful and the king was filled with so much electricty it was impossible to survive.

Shaid just washed withawt sayin a wpdr, becoz hees the koolest and nofhing can destroy hem. "I hait u 2" he sed b4 he showd da troo powa of hiz egginez.

A9CHlYH.png
CURRENT EYE COLOR: ALL PINK uwu
lol i'm too lazy to put anything in here right now x3
Of course the beautiful angel hybrid was at the secne. WHy wouldn't she be? The king had invited her after all, among all of these other unworthy peasants. But Amaterasu thougth they were probably worthy. She was just too sht to talk at the tim, so she sat there watching, beautiful, adorable, amazing, heterochromatic with two different colored eyes sparkling nd glowing prettily. she didn't have to cover her eyes from the blinding light because she was magical and had light angel powers. that dude's magical lightning stuff was w*ak shit anyways.

She blinked as hte king was stabbed to death. "o-oh... o-o-okay then..." It wasn't the scariest thing she's seen, after all, her father murdered everyone and her entire family, but kept her and her mother alive. she had the truly saddest backstory of all, so she wasn't bothered by some random dude dying. she was too shy to start a fight or yell at the dude that murdered everyone before their very eyes so she just stood their watching everything go down. she'd join the fight if she decided to nto be shy anymore, and if she did, she'd beat them in .00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 milleseconds.

"U-uh-uhm- uh- so - so what now?" she asked shlyy, blushing because she was so shy. she hoped they could come to a peaceful resolution.

20190223_230344.png

Larry sensed a disturbance in the force as he watched the king fall upon his knees in broad daylight. Mortified as Constantine murdered him in co-

lo l thats wack sgit lmao

to vad these mere mortals haven't seen tge exstent od my full power

i transcend reality at my weakest, like wtf do they think this is

lmao my writer cant even contain me hes about to be murdered anywyaujcjcjcckfkfkfkfkdkkd

lol

okay so basically arion just died

like a libtard

rip

any of you big gays wanna leave this bitch or nah cus this is a pretty shityy storyl8ne so far imo

jk

i wont leave you caffeine baby

atleast

not before this rp hits it's tenth pagr

oh fuck somebody else needs to pos now

good luck to the person below me salvaging this hellhole

Alexia dra cries for ya fend kind and her tiirs resurrection him. Them she turned angry at Everton’s else. She hasi become her demon for&! “If U kill W anyone else il kill u she said

And then Sir Oviet woke up from his vodka-induced stupor underneath a tree. "Misha!" He cried at his bear. "I just had weird dream! I don't know if vodka I drink earlier was funny or not, but we must leave! Come, we must set off to seize the means of production!"

So the two walked off into the sunset as Sir Oviet played the Soviet anthem on his balalaika as a flock of birds flew past, forming the Hammer and Sickle.

Ook ses: Do you know da wae?"
Shaid punshis hem an sas: "yu npt uganden nockels an aie hat yu!"

Da robot jus sters at them. "You two are idiots. Bot at leadt yu reactivayted da rp."

YOU THOUGHT I DIED MOTHERRCUKERS.

GUESS WHO ROSE OUT OF TUE GRAVE

I CANT BE KILLED.

YOU'LL REGRET YOUR ACTIONS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back