• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Worst Roleplay Ever Made

Caffeine Freak

Two Thousand Club
I've got an idea for a very non-serious RP that revolves around a humorously awful, fantasy-set story populated by characters that are either intentionally cliché or self inserts. The point of this roleplay is not to develop characters or a meaningful story, but rather to outdo other players by reaching into the very depths of your soul producing the most obnoxious and decrepit posts that are on the borderline of defying accepted standards of morality and decency. This doesn't mean posts should be low effort, in fact I'd say a roleplay of this caliber would take considerably more deliberation than if you were to write from instinct. I'm asking you to ignore every fiber of your body that burns in protest as you grit through paragraphs that would make tweens on DeviantArt's fanfiction section recoil in a fit of cringe-induced terror. This roleplay won't just be bad. It'll be the greatest worst roleplay mankind has ever seen.

Interested?

I've got an idea for a very non-serious RP that revolves around a humorously awful, fantasy-set story populated by characters that are either intentionally cliché or self inserts. The point of this roleplay is not to develop characters or a meaningful story, but rather to outdo other players by reaching into the very depths of your soul producing the most obnoxious and decrepit posts that are on the borderline of defying accepted standards of morality and decency. This doesn't mean posts should be low effort, in fact I'd say a roleplay of this caliber would take considerably more deliberation than if you were to write from instinct. I'm asking you to ignore every fiber of your body that burns in protest as you grit through paragraphs that would make tweens on DeviantArt's fanfiction section recoil in a fit of cringe-induced terror. This roleplay won't just be bad. It'll be the greatest worst roleplay mankind has ever seen.

Interested?
Time to pull out Dapir the Sentient Tapir.

I kinda feel like joining this if it's still up

The Worst Roleplay Ever Made is, and always will be, open to all! If you want to join, please sacrifice your dignity and submit a CS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back