• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Oh My Harem?? and other Prompts!

Battychaichilla

Hi everyone!! I'm a role-player in my mid-twenties looking for a roleplayer to make some fun stories with!!! I'm a gusher and I love talking about our characters and possible subplots with.

Some things you should know:

:bishiesparklesl: I'm a somewhat casual roleplayer. I usually roleplay about 2-3 paragraphs as a response; my style is typically "don't write more than is needed". I don't mind flowery responses, but I won't provide much on my front.
:bishiesparklesl: I love love LOVE using a lot of characters in my roleplays. I can go up to 8, though it's possible for me to roleplay more. I understand this might be overwhelming to some, don't worry-- most scenes won't have more than 3-4 characters at a time, so it's a lot more tolerable.
:bishiesparklesl: I draw my own characters. Please do not tell me off for using my own art as my characters; for any examples of these characters that I may use, look here: Digital - Art of my Characters~
:bishiesparklesl: I can RP in a thread, in PMs, or on Discord! Just let me know what you prefer.
:bishiesparklesl: I only write in third person, and I do want my partner to be able to write grammatically correct sentences and a thoughtful reply. NO one-liners, please.
:bishiesparklesl: Please be 18+. I work with kids and the thought of possibly roleplaying romance with one of my kiddos is squicky.
:bishiesparklesl: If none of these roleplays interest you, BUT you have an idea of a dating sim-esque prompt that you've been dying to do, please let me know!
:bishiesparklesl: I know that was a lot to read, but please DM me introducing yourself <3 I'd sincerely appreciate it. I don't want just a "hi, I want x" in a DM.

Here a few prompts that I thought you may be interested in:

Original Prompts~

Steampunk Snow White
Genres: Romance, Steampunk, Adventure, (some bits) Slice-of-Life, Friendship
I play: 8~ male characters
You play: 1+ (more if you like) female (main) character
This is faintly based off of Studio Ghibli's Castle in the Sky. I play 8~ characters ("7 dwarves" + your character's love interest) who will be miners who are looking for and selling any precious minerals they locate in their caverns. Your character fell gracefully from the sky due to a necklace given to her by her father, and my characters happened to have found her. Unbeknownst to them, a wicked sky pirate queen has attempted to kill her, unaware that the necklace would save her life. Now realizing that the gemstone that she has been searching for all her life is with your character, she is hellbent on tracking her down. Meanwhile, the 8 miners hide your character and try to live a relatively normal life with her, until they realize they need to all run away in order to protect her. Perhaps some love and friendships are formed along the way...

Edit: I thought I had saved this but I think I accidentally cancelled... oof. This one is currently out but it may return in the future.

Not Your Average Harvest Moon
Genres: Romance/Friendship, Found Families, Slice of Life, Farm/Country Life
You play: 1+ (more if you like) female (main) characters
Based off Harvest Moon, your female character has inherited several acres of land and a gorgeous little house by a farm in a tight-knit community. Unfortunately, the farm is pretty destroyed, the land is barren, and there are NO ANIMALS. What the heck, relatives?? She desperately wants to bring the farm back to life but needs some help in order to do it. Thus, she recruits 8 different men who have their own talents in order to rejuvenate her land to its former glory. What started off as a job ends up becoming something more to these men as she builds her relationship with each of them, and they find themselves wanting to support her more than simply working for her. Along the way she must deal with a bitter family wanting a piece of that inheritance when it starts thriving, some gossiping hens in the small town, some jealous girls ogling her help, and a bullying biker gang (read: bullies) that habitually harass her farm. Will she continue to try and survive, or will this exhausting farm life get to her?

This one is currently out but it may return in the future.

The Stud Muffin and the Cupcake
Genres: Romance/Friendship, Comedy, Drama
I play: 1+ male/female character (probably more)
You play: 1+ male/female character (more if you wish
Based off the romantic portion of King Kong, I will either play the charismatic actor looking for a chance at the spotlight or the quiet and timid scriptwriter being forced to write for a movie while on a boat where the movie is being shot. The director has a strict 'no-dating' amongst coworkers, and as the friendship grows into romance, they're forced to keep their relationship a secret while innocently maintaining their status amongst their peers. What happens when an outside celebrity shows an interest in your character, and the director encourages it to increase publicity of their film? Humor, romance, and comedy ensue for this cheesy prompt.

Crimson Lace
Genres: Romance/Friendship, Comedy, Drama, History (?)
You play: Several female characters (up to you)
Your character's mother is a bureaucrat who is losing the family fortune due to your character's father passing away earlier that year. She is desperate to marry off her daughter to a respectable man and sends her off to live in a mansion with eight men and women whom also have their families pushing them for marriage. This "romance getaway" is the perfect opportunity to meet your character(s) future spouse and make some friends along the way. What happens, however, when some of the men become jealous and competitive? What happens when the women want the same man?

As You Wish
Genres: Magical, Romance/Friendship, Slice-of-Life, (MAYBE??) Action
I play: 1~ male character, maybe more characters
You play: 1~ male/female character, maybe more if you like
Your character is lonely. An outcast. Maybe their family doesn't really like them. While cleaning out the attic for any things they want to keep to take with them to move into their college dorm, they come across a lamp and read the inscription. Haha, they think, very cute. Sarcastically, sincerely, or mockingly, they wish 'The Genie inside this lamp could be my best friend so I don't have to be so freaking lonely all the time'... and, in fact, a genie comes out and tells them, "As you wish". Your character ends up befriending a male genie while cautiously optimistic about using up all their wishes on him. After all, they only have 2~ wishes left, and after they are made-- as the genie says-- the genie will return to the lamp as he awaits another new master. What happens when they actually find a true friend in this genie? What happens when they fall in love? What happens when there's a legitimately crazy person trying to take the lamp in order to take those 3 wishes for themselves...?

Oh My... Harem??
Genres: Romance/Friendship, comfort/hurt
You play: 1~ female/male (main) character, but you can definitely play more
Your character is an emperor/empress that rules with an iron thumb. In order to gain your character's favor, neighboring kingdoms brought their most good-looking boys to be your character's harem. They are wounded, angry, and hurt, but perhaps your character can earn their affection, perhaps through sincere acts of goodwill (or... manipulation?), over time? (NOTE: this is NOT a sexual RP, as per the rules of this site, but it is slightly darker than the other RPs).

I Will Protect You
Genres: Romance/Friendship, Suspense
I play: 1~ female character/maybe more
You play: 1~ male character/maybe more
My character is a high class celebrity known for starring in children's movies as the main character. She ends up receiving creepy letters somehow going past censorship and coming straight to her door. She is extremely skeeved out and really wants someone to move in to protect her. She decides to hire your character as a bodyguard. Living with her is a bit tiring-- it turns out that high-energy personality isn't an act-- and the two may even have some shenanigans, but with the underlying threat of someone stalking her, she ends up losing more and more of what made her shine as an actress. Your character and her spend time getting to know each other, perhaps making friends... perhaps being something more?

Fandom Prompts~

To Be a Pokemon
Genre: Slice of Life, Romance/Friendship, Adventure
I play: Several Pokemon characters
You play: Several/One Pokemon Character(s)?
My Pokemon characters find your character confused and concussed at a beach and welcome them to their home. This is a very laidback roleplay and unless we talk about very specific plots/subplots, it'll probably just be your character getting used to their life as a Pokemon and learning about their previous human life, and trying to come up with ways to return to that, or just... accepting this is their life now.

NOTE: I'll add more onto this if I can think of any, but... if you feel like you have any ideas as well, please message me! I'd love to hear them!​

Last edited:
I am very interested in steam punk snow white and would love to learn more

Oh this seems pretty cool actually! I'm not sure if I want to do the pokemon one or the genie one though... 🤔

Hi everyone!! I'm a role-player in my mid-twenties looking for a roleplayer to make some fun stories with!!! I'm a gusher and I love talking about our characters and possible subplots with.

Some things you should know:

:bishiesparklesl: I'm a somewhat casual roleplayer. I usually roleplay about 2-3 paragraphs as a response; my style is typically "don't write more than is needed". I don't mind flowery responses, but I won't provide much on my front.
:bishiesparklesl: I love love LOVE using a lot of characters in my roleplays. I can go up to 8, though it's possible for me to roleplay more. I understand this might be overwhelming to some, don't worry-- most scenes won't have more than 3-4 characters at a time, so it's a lot more tolerable.
:bishiesparklesl: I draw my own characters. Please do not tell me off for using my own art as my characters; for any examples of these characters that I may use, look here: Digital - Art of my Characters~
:bishiesparklesl: I can RP in a thread, in PMs, or on Discord! Just let me know what you prefer.
:bishiesparklesl: I only write in third person, and I do want my partner to be able to write grammatically correct sentences and a thoughtful reply. NO one-liners, please.
:bishiesparklesl: Please be 18+. I work with kids and the thought of possibly roleplaying romance with one of my kiddos is squicky.
:bishiesparklesl: If none of these roleplays interest you, BUT you have an idea of a dating sim-esque prompt that you've been dying to do, please let me know!

Here a few prompts that I thought you may be interested in:

Original Prompts~

Steampunk Snow White
Genres: Romance, Steampunk, Adventure, (some bits) Slice-of-Life, Friendship
You play: 1+ (more if you like) female (main) character
This is faintly based off of Studio Ghibli's Castle in the Sky. I play 8~ characters ("7 dwarves" + your character's love interest) who will be miners who are looking for and selling any precious minerals they locate in their caverns. Your character fell gracefully from the sky due to a necklace given to her by her father, and my characters happened to have found her. Unbeknownst to them, a wicked sky pirate queen has attempted to kill her, unaware that the necklace would save her life. Now realizing that the gemstone that she has been searching for all her life is with your character, she is hellbent on tracking her down. Meanwhile, the 8 miners hide your character and try to live a relatively normal life with her, until they realize they need to all run away in order to protect her. Perhaps some love and friendships are formed along the way...

Edit: I thought I had saved this but I think I accidentally cancelled... oof. This one is currently out but it may return in the future.

Not Your Average Harvest Moon
Genres: Romance/Friendship, Found Families, Slice of Life, Farm/Country Life
You play: 1+ (more if you like) female (main) characters
Based off Harvest Moon, your female character has inherited several acres of land and a gorgeous little house by a farm in a tight-knit community. Unfortunately, the farm is pretty destroyed, the land is barren, and there are NO ANIMALS. What the heck, relatives?? She desperately wants to bring the farm back to life but needs some help in order to do it. Thus, she recruits 8 different men who have their own talents in order to rejuvenate her land to its former glory. What started off as a job ends up becoming something more to these men as she builds her relationship with each of them, and they find themselves wanting to support her more than simply working for her. Along the way she must deal with a bitter family wanting a piece of that inheritance when it starts thriving, some gossiping hens in the small town, some jealous girls ogling her help, and a bullying biker gang (read: bullies) that habitually harass her farm. Will she continue to try and survive, or will this exhausting farm life get to her?

As You Wish
Genres: Magical, Romance/Friendship, Slice-of-Life, (MAYBE??) Action
I play: 1~ male character, maybe more characters
You play: 1~ male/female character, maybe more if you like
Your character is lonely. An outcast. Maybe their family doesn't really like them. While cleaning out the attic for any things they want to keep to take with them to move into their college dorm, they come across a lamp and read the inscription. Haha, they think, very cute. Sarcastically, sincerely, or mockingly, they wish 'The Genie inside this lamp could be my best friend so I don't have to be so freaking lonely all the time'... and, in fact, a genie comes out and tells them, "As you wish". Your character ends up befriending a male genie while cautiously optimistic about using up all their wishes on him. After all, they only have 2~ wishes left, and after they are made-- as the genie says-- the genie will return to the lamp as he awaits another new master. What happens when they actually find a true friend in this genie? What happens when they fall in love? What happens when there's a legitimately crazy person trying to take the lamp in order to take those 3 wishes for themselves...?

Oh My... Harem??
Genres: Romance/Friendship, comfort/hurt
You play: 1~ female/male (main) character, but you can definitely play more
Your character is an emperor/empress that rules with an iron thumb. In order to gain your character's favor, neighboring kingdoms brought their most good-looking boys to be your character's harem. They are wounded, angry, and hurt, but perhaps your character can earn their affection, perhaps through sincere acts of goodwill (or... manipulation?), over time? (NOTE: this is NOT a sexual RP, as per the rules of this site, but it is slightly darker than the other RPs).

I Will Protect You
Genres: Romance/Friendship, Suspense
I play: 1~ female character/maybe more
You play: 1~ male character/maybe more
My character is a high class celebrity known for starring in children's movies as the main character. She ends up receiving creepy letters somehow going past censorship and coming straight to her door. She is extremely skeeved out and really wants someone to move in to protect her. She decides to hire your character as a bodyguard. Living with her is a bit tiring-- it turns out that high-energy personality isn't an act-- and the two may even have some shenanigans, but with the underlying threat of someone stalking her, she ends up losing more and more of what made her shine as an actress. Your character and her spend time getting to know each other, perhaps making friends... perhaps being something more?

Fandom Prompts~

To Be a Pokemon
Genre: Slice of Life, Romance/Friendship, Adventure
I play: Several Pokemon characters
You play: Several/One Pokemon Character(s)?
My Pokemon characters find your character confused and concussed at a beach and welcome them to their home. This is a very laidback roleplay and unless we talk about very specific plots/subplots, it'll probably just be your character getting used to their life as a Pokemon and learning about their previous human life, and trying to come up with ways to return to that, or just... accepting this is their life now.

NOTE: I'll add more onto this if I can think of any, but... if you feel like you have any ideas as well, please message me! I'd love to hear them!​

hi there! I’m really interested in the Not Your Average Harvest Moon plot if you’re still looking for role play partners :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back