• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom oh man oh man I'm finally doing one of these (these are mostly games js js) (not all though! there's some anime up in there!) (MxM)

Svisttt

trash~
uhh hi! I really have no idea how to start this so like--

yeah. hi.

feel free to call me whatever! I love stupid nicknames and talking OOC even if I'm a socially anxious wreck and a half, friends are pretty neato, I just suck tbh. I'n in the EST timezone, but my sleep schedule has a tendency to be mess and super inconsistent so, take that as you will.

I'd really prefer if we write in the 3rd person, and I'm not too picky with reply lengths as long as we give each other something to bounce off of and work with c: I will also say I don't have many plot ideas going, just because I prefer to work it out with my partner and all that so it's something we can both enjoy. MxM's preferred if romance is involved, and I'm more comfy with canons than OCs

I think that's it? I'm all for dark themes (I will literally love you forever), but I can't handle a lot of gore and depictions of self-harm. Let me know if there's anything we should avoid!

-Dishonored/Thief crossovers give me life but I'm also down for these being separate 👀
-Kingdom Hearts
-Legend of Zelda
-Sally Face
-The Promised Neverland
-Land of the Lustrous
-Tokyo Ghoul

I'll add some more later maybe but 👀 that's what's coming to mind right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back