• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Oh look how original another bnha search smh (cannonxoc, cannonxcannon, doubling, etc)

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hello! Good morning/afternoon depending where you are. Hope you’re all doing okay. I’m doing okay work is murdering me but that’s just life I suppose. Anyways you’re probably here for the bnha so I’ll get started on that so ye.

Rules
-Give me at bare minimum 2 paragraphs to go off of for this please. More is obviously accepted
-doubling is required sorry
-help me plot don’t just expect me to move everything forward
-tell me your favorite form of potatoe (French fries, baked, etc) so I know you read this.
-not required but requested. Please be open to ooc i like chatting and sending memes
-be able to play multiple characters so we have character interaction and not just full ship rp

What you can get out of me
-Around 4 paragraphs but I do tend to mirror length as needed
-doubling
-Open to playing lgbtq ships for you
-open to ooc
-French fries are my favorite form of potatoe with hash browns/baked tied for second
-I’m able to play multiple characters for plot
-I’m probably forgetting a bit but this is what I can remember

Plots~ I’ll keep these basic for now
-villain au
-villain x hero
-the fall of the hero association
-heroes and villains have to work together against a bigger threat
-prohero au

That’s what I have for now I’m sure I’ll add more in the future! Hope you have a good day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back