• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ๐•†๐•— ๐•„๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค & ๐•„๐•–๐•Ÿ

I reallyyyyy don't need another roleplay but I am looking so disrespectfully at this one. Super interested!
I donโ€™t want to overwhelm you, but Iโ€™m happy to have you! Send over a CS to us whenever you have the chance!

I might be interested in this. I'll have to see how the other character sheets pan out.

Screw it, I'm joining. I love Monster hunting and HFY. Is the enthusiast spot still open?

I really love this concept! If there are still slots open I'd love to have a go at making a character for it!

Not the GM, but slots are application based (not first come, first serve) so feel free just to PM your application (with any open role of your choosing) to Uniko and tyranna before the deadline.

Not the GM, but slots are application based (not first come, first serve) so feel free just to PM your application (with any open role of your choosing) to Uniko and tyranna before the deadline.
With the amount of interest I thought some slots would be taken already. Thanks for letting me know!

Apologies for the late reply but Foxy is correct itโ€™s application based and Iโ€™ll be selecting the players on 4/15/23!

Also hereโ€™s the discord link, sorry it expired, I thought I set it to never expire. Come join the crew!

Five days until the character sheet deadline! Iโ€™m excited!!!

Deadline is 4/15/23! If you need an extension let me know Iโ€™ll see what we can do!

OKAY I know i'm like a few days from deadline but can I slide in? disrespectfully ofc teehee

CS are due tomorrow! For those who havenโ€™t submitted a CS, let me know what role youโ€™re gunning for so that I can keep it open.

I'm interested but I for certain reasons cannot have discord, is that okay?? i have been searching for 2 hours and am losing my mind so
anyway for the cs i am interested in playing the reformer

Hello thank you for your interest, having a discord is a bit of a necessity because thatโ€™s where the OOC will be. Updates on the RP and whatnot will be posted there.

Hello thank you for your interest, having a discord is a bit of a necessity because thatโ€™s where the OOC will be. Updates on the RP and whatnot will be posted there.
oh okay sorry, thank you for the time!

thank you again! im just struggling to get an rp that dont rely on discord for ooc

Best of luck!

The CS are due tomorrow at 6PM GMT-5. PM me for an extension.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back