• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π‘‚𝑓 π·π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘™π‘–π‘œπ‘› 𝑆𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ πΉπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ 

Hello adventurer, you look tired. Here, take one of these so you can continue on your quests

• hi-potion

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • ether

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • elixr

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • phoenix down

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters

Starfall Dreams

to be soft is to be powerful
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
─‒°.-ΛΛ‹βœ§ΛŠΛŽ-.°‒─
YOU HAVE ACCEPTED THE QUEST:
𝑂𝑓 π·π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘π‘’π‘™π‘–π‘œπ‘› 𝑆𝑒𝑒𝑑𝑠 π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ πΉπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿπ‘ 
─‒°.-ΛΛ‹βœ§ΛŠΛŽ-.°‒─

3f65beb70385154714703078cc50a0b98a0a878b.gif

❝ Hello Adventurer, allow me to introduce myself. ❞

Hi there, my name is Rosalia, or Starfall Dreams. I will try my best not to make my introduction too long,
so here is a list of (maybe) interesting facts about myself.
β‡° 25-years-young
β‡° CEST timezone
β‡° 10+ years of roleplaying experience
β‡° currently enrolled in an art academy
β‡° using writing as a way to vent, cope, express, and entertain
β‡° love playing video games (my formatting is heavily inspired by said games)
β‡° looking to make friends

Of course, that's not all that there is to me, but I wouldn't want to spoil too much about myself.
Even if you're not interested in any of my RP requests, you are still welcome to shoot me a message if
you wish to become friends.

qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜…ο½‘

tumblr_ncxey1DrtP1tfj3mvo1_500.gif

❝ Now, listen carefully. This is what you really need to know. ❞

β–Έ basic RP etiquette apply here
β–Έ be mindful of my private life and don't hound me for replies
β–Έ please be 18+
β–Έ lgbtqia+ friendly
β–Έ my characters are often female
β–Έ i ship with chemistry. i won't force two characters that don't click
(that said, romance is never a must)
β–Έ quality over quantity; one paragraph is often enough
β–Έ 3rd person perspective
β–Έ please do not ghost, make me aware of your departure or hiatus
(i seriously don't mind either way, as long as i know that i don't have to wait for nothing to happen)
β–Έ i love meeting multiple characters of yours
β–Έ i love hearing new ideas, headcanons, theories, or general excitement
β–Έ understand it takes 2 to tango
(basically, don't let me do all the thinking work)
β–Έ i'm not picky about faceclaim types, just please do not use AI generated images
(i am heavily against the use of these generators and programs)
β–Έ i rp through DMs or Discord only

qο½₯:*:ο½₯οΎŸβ˜…ο½‘

673a07e8b5a3ebd844e1060cbd6c4bb9.gif

❝ Well then, I'm looking for this item... ❞

These are only basic ideas that I am looking for in a story, as I struggle to figure out my
own adaptions of tropes. You can pitch your ideas that are similar to what I am looking for,
granted that they leave plenty of space for us both to still "discover" and build on. I absolutely
love world-building, so if you want to build something from scratch entirely, I would be happy
to do so as well! (Provided you put in an equal amount of effort.)

β–Έ The Adventurers (1)
(High-Fantasy | Medieval)

A story in which two or more characters set out to find this ancient artifact/item/temple that
could save the world. Either to destroy it, or return it to its rightful owner's tomb just in time before
the globe splits in half. During their adventures they meet different types of friends and foes,
their loyalty is tested, their mental/emotional well-being on the line, and being questioned
whether or not giving their lives for this quest is the best idea.

β–Έ The Adventurers (2)
(High-Fantasy | Medieval)

A God has arisen on the horizon, and has taken the other Gods and Goddesses down to gain
power over all. Our adventurers (two or more) seek to free the other higher powers, and form
a unit to fight this war against the God that seeks to destroy this once peaceful world. Many
adventurers, soldiers, and warriors have tried before, but never returned. Is this really worth it?

Last edited:
Hey! Are you just looking for just these plots?

I am indeed mostly just looking for these specific tropes, but feel free to pitch an idea that you might have through DMs. ^^ Just keep in mind that the things I have written down are the type of genres I feel most comfortable with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back