• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Of Cults and Witchcraft

Ticci Toby Rogers

Twitchy Little Pyromaniac
Hello, all!
I was looking to see if anyone was interested in this plot.

The plot:
We play as a group of teenagers who grew up in a cult that adamantly believes magic is an evil curse of the devil, rather than the gift that the rest of the world believes it to be. These teenagers slowly learn of their own magical abilities and turn away from their faith. Together they have to learn to use their abilities to escape from the only life they've ever known.

I have more lore than that, but I'll write that out if I get a good response.

This would work as a group RP or a 1x1, but obviously, I'd prefer group, seeing how I put it here. If I get a big enough interest I'll make a character thread for it, and make a discord server for the accepted people.

Last edited:
Ticci has given me the permission to be the Cult Master. Thats right I'm the bad guy. Fear me! >:]

I'm also gonna be the Cult Master's son. He may or not be on your side.

Nico Nico BushiesHedge BushiesHedge ForgottenBlood ForgottenBlood
Lore page is up
CS will be next. The link will be on the lore page.

Quick check, is this still open?

EDIT: Acuk! Skip me. I need to bounce.

Last edited:
I was thinking of making a character whose magic relates primarily to the mind (psychometry/clairvoyant type stuff). Is that permissible? If so, does that fall under, like, Life magic?

I was thinking of making a character whose magic relates primarily to the mind (psychometry/clairvoyant type stuff). Is that permissible? If so, does that fall under, like, Life magic?
No, Life magic falls into the categories of life forces, and souls. As far as reading minds or something like that, it would probably be available to anyone who practised hard enough with it. The focus is mostly just what they do best and how they get their power. I would recommend an air focus, seeing how you can draw power by simply breathing clean air. If they practise using their powers enough, that could be what they specialize in. May or may not have some breezes accompany the use of their powers.

I adore you Toby, and I really would like to do an RP with you but I'm going to dip on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back