• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OcxCanon Roleplay Hunt~!

fleshandhoney

Humble egg
Hi everyone! I've been browsing the threads pretty heavily but I figured I'd make another thread to get some RP going!!!

About Me:
My name's Roe (not actually), I'm 23, F, and I'm working/going to school. I do work full-time so my availability is a bit wonky sometimes. I do try to reply once a day or once every few days. If our RP is super interesting and exciting I can usually reply more because I'm inspired! I do a couple of paragraphs each time. I'm totally fine with roleplaying a love triangle, poly relationships, or whatever you'd like. Fandom based or AUs are all welcome!

About You:
Please be over 18. I feel a bit weird roleplaying with kids orz. I love people who enjoy OOC chat! Also, please don't be someone who has a mary-sue or gary-sue character. I've had a lot of issues with people having crazy long OC backgrounds and insane backstories and I'm just like....help!!!

Fandoms:
Here's the best part! Fandoms I'm looking for (currently) are:
Naruto
Haikyuu!!
Vampire Knight
I may add more but these are what I've been craving most.

I'm really excited to start a new roleplay and I hope to hear back from y'all soon c:

Hey, I'm Destiny, and I'm looking for a naruto AU roleplay, if you're interested. I would want a Kakashi for my Oc, and would be open to most characters for you as well.

I never like to expend to much energy on these "I'm interested" posts, because most of the time they don't go through.
Basically, I'm active, literate, and love OOC chatter. I'd be willing to send samples as well, if you want them.

If you wanna chat more about specifics you can message me on here or through discord -- Destuhnee#8474.

Hope to hear from you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back