• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Occult Detectives : The OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Sorry for the wait! I should've mentioned I got lab work to do on Tuesday and Wednesday so that sometimes throws off my schedule.

Lab work ! That sounds pretty interesting (and potentially tiring :D ). No worries at all, thanks for the heads-up.

I'll throw a reply in soon if I can, I've got an anime convention this weekend so I'm all over the place

K soooo like thinkin then that everything that Posie found out, she would have revealed to the others in the room. So I guess that's Doc and Raven since Clyde would be with Bronstone.

Grosso Nerdo Grosso Nerdo Is it cool if that info passes without me posting so that like the others can post with something new to write about then?

K soooo like thinkin then that everything that Posie found out, she would have revealed to the others in the room. So I guess that's Doc and Raven since Clyde would be with Bronstone.

Grosso Nerdo Grosso Nerdo Is it cool if that info passes without me posting so that like the others can post with something new to write about then?
For sure, for sure. It's assumed all information is relayed to the squad.

Sorry I'm late, idk why my notifs aren't showing up anymore. Anyways working on a post today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back