• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Occult Detectives : The OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I just wanna pop in here to say I love how everyone plays their characters so far, I'm a huge sucker for dialogue and it's hella good!:o)

I forgot to ask earlier, but is there a specific order we need to follow when responding btw? Like does no one write anything until everyone goes and then it cycles through again?

I forgot to ask earlier, but is there a specific order we need to follow when responding btw? Like does no one write anything until everyone goes and then it cycles through again?
Well, i'mma wait till at least one of the others gets to reply before posting IC'ly next so they dont get left behind.

Well, i'mma wait till at least one of the others gets to reply before posting IC'ly next so they dont get left behind.
Oh yea, I'm waiting for everyone too. I meant after everyone has put out an initial post? I know some groups do it with as long as everyone writes an initial post for the week then you can respond however many times or something like that. Sorry if I wasn't clear before!

Oh yea, I'm waiting for everyone too. I meant after everyone has put out an initial post? I know some groups do it with as long as everyone writes an initial post for the week then you can respond however many times or something like that. Sorry if I wasn't clear before!
I think during downtime, its good to have at least a reply from everyone before moving on. But during the investigation, you might need to do some back and forth with a witness or ask a range of short questions, then, multiples response in quick succession is warranted.

DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 Are you available these days ? It would help us for you to make an initial post, bit if you are busy we can just get in the thick of it and you can catch up.

I think during downtime, its good to have at least a reply from everyone before moving on. But during the investigation, you might need to do some back and forth with a witness or ask a range of short questions, then, multiples response in quick succession is warranted.

DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 Are you available these days ? It would help us for you to make an initial post, bit if you are busy we can just get in the thick of it and you can catch up.
Oh shit, I'm sorry I had no idea we had already started. OOC chat wasn't notifying me.

I'll catch up and try and post later tonight

I will soon make a post in the IC to move you all to the investigation area. It's probably easier that way than to figure out petty details about the car and stuff, if someone still has something he'd like to do, tell me in this chat and I'll hang on posting for a bit.

You can simply go ahead. Dont worry. The lead investigator only big responsability is to give the final guess on how the events unfolded or who's the culprit.

Man, maybe I should have titled the position "Final versioner" 🤣

I swear I'm here and will post!!

I believe one of Frederick's special traits is putting people on the spot instead of himself✨

Also did I ever mention I'm terrible at mysteries, woo let's do this

xDDD Don't worry, it's a team effort. And most of the time, solving part of the mystery is enough.
All mysteries have also been tested before being used. They shouldn't be too difficult (but then again, my testers are pretty decent at mysteries)

I tend to either be good at mysteries out of dumb luck or I'm just terrible at them. We'll see which one I am for this first case :ghostuvu:

Just meant to say, since we have now started the investigation, short posts are sometimes pretty much all you need.
I understand it might be difficult to type two paragraphs when all you want to do is "I want to pick up and examine the item."

k so like i dont wanna push anyone behind cuz Luci and Dap still havent posted yet, but thinkin i wont have much time to post past this weekend for a bit so i might put up a post tmrw k?

Just wanted to double check. Would there be any issue if Erskine, being an alchemist, had some kind of dissolvant for the lock?

I'll post in about an hour or two!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back