• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Occult Detectives : The OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Let the planning commense hue hue

Now is it okay if they're a tad bit insane

Hi!!

I want to make a female detective. How "stereotypical woman UK in the 20s" is this RPs stereotypes against women?
Some distasteful people may be sexist but I wont play it as societal or backed by the powers that be. I don't want to make this kind of discrimination a focus at all.

Some distasteful people may be sexist but I wont play it as societal or backed by the powers that be. I don't want to make this kind of discrimination a focus at all.
K coools. Imma still make her wear a dress tho cuz they had like fancy assed looks back then. Wellll maybe lol

Love the characters Lucipurr Lucipurr DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 !

I am about finished planning the first investigation, I still have to make a bit of visual media but beyond that it's ready.

The first case will be known as... The dance of love and thieves

Would someone like to be our first lead investigator ? We'll do it turn by turn after this case (except if the case involves a character's relation)

Posted charrie!

And pass on lead investigator. Not the strongest doing timepieces so like still reeeeally wanna get a feel for the world and just follow along with the RP flow rn k?

Posted charrie!

And pass on lead investigator. Not the strongest doing timepieces so like still reeeeally wanna get a feel for the world and just follow along with the RP flow rn k?
Yep. Not to worry. Great character by the way, I very much like the cast we have.
If that's alright, Lucipurr Lucipurr will start as Lead.
Oh by the way, DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 , Erskine starts the RP with two ancient gold coins, which allow you to contact the entity once for each coin. Some more valuables can be scavenged on cases, given as a reward. I'll make it clear when something is Valuable

Since all characters are up, we are going to be able to start. I'll post a starter post soon and we'll get into the investigation pretty quickly, some downtime is expected after the first case, but I want to start strong.

Yep. Not to worry. Great character by the way, I very much like the cast we have.
If that's alright, Lucipurr Lucipurr will start as Lead.
Oh by the way, DapperCharmer2.0 DapperCharmer2.0 , Erskine starts the RP with two ancient gold coins, which allow you to contact the entity once for each coin. Some more valuables can be scavenged on cases, given as a reward. I'll make it clear when something is Valuable

Since all characters are up, we are going to be able to start. I'll post a starter post soon and we'll get into the investigation pretty quickly, some downtime is expected after the first case, but I want to start strong.
K awesome!! just a couple qustions:

how long we been working together?
is the detective more like private investigator or law enforcement detective?

The team would have already worked on a few petty crimes, for around two months.
The Kerberos squad is officially sanctioned by the government, but you might have been a private investigator before that if you'd like. As a member of the team, you will generally be able to obtain any kind of warrants you need, you can arrest people and the detective can even lawfully carry a gun.

Since Red Truths are absolute truth, everyone on the team is able to identify it and understand that it is a red truth.

You can go right ahead. Luci will be needed for the final version of events, but everyone can investigate and advance the plot.

Hello! I will definitely be posting today! I got sidetracked with college work, sorry about that!!

Gurokawa Gurokawa Hey hey. You can make your character in the character sheet thread linked at the top. Happy to have a policeman on the crew !
Posted my CS! But it needs approval from a mod first so idk when it'll be up exactly. Super hyped to see the posts rolling in!

Posted my CS! But it needs approval from a mod first so idk when it'll be up exactly. Super hyped to see the posts rolling in!
Love it! This will be a fun team!

Hopefully, that works as a starter ^^ "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back