OCC

Well, shit, William and his entire army is gonna mass at the gates then.

Guys, you know, honestly William and his army really shines when they're together. I mean, it's hard to control multiple characters, but it seems like something is missing if you take them apart. They're like this world's most dysfunctional family. Their leader, Earl William, is a violent idiot. His servant, Mason, is the only one keeping him in check but he doesn't stand up as much as he should to William.

They have a black sergeant who is discriminated because of his color. (Though it isn't shown yet. I'll get to that.) They have a complete psychopath that's worse than William. They have a mercenary with a soft spot in his heart. And they have an old man that has his head stuck in the past.

Oh, and they have a genuinely good man who is staying with William's army so he doesn't cause too much trouble. So far, he's still in the the shadows, watching William's every move.

There's a knight commander that is tired of William's shit but he has no choice but to follow him.

And that's just the beginning...

In the future, there will be three bishops in Mercia that will be forever at odds with each other not just to differences in religious beliefs but because they have fundamentally different personalities. Kings, Dukes, and Earls with different agendas will rise. Some of them want to cause mayhem wherever they go while others simply want to deliver refugees to Goldenview.

Knights are forced to fight alongside heretics as the demons roll in across their holy lands. They may share a mutual hatred of each other, but they must combine forces or be annihilated by these demonic legions from hell.

King Richard of the Western Empire summons everyone that can carry a sword to the Holy City, in a last ditch attempt to defend the western realm against this relentless onslaught. And King Richard will face Marx and his demon armies and hold him off for as long as he can.

To the west, lies the Western Empire and their holy fortress cities. To the east, lies Goldenview and where almost every soldier in the world is stationed. When almost every city or castle has been brought to ruin, these territories are the last ones to stand.

Well, Destructus, I figured that you'd be bored playing alone in Abroad so I decided to add a twist by planning to add new characters in a different country. That way, I can showcase William's land of birth and explain the culture there.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Destructus Kloud

Talk to me, man. I'm lonely. Plus, what did you think of my last post? Was it too hard to read?

Fucking hell, my character sheets are a mess. I want to fix it, but I'm afraid that my internet would suddenly disconnect...

Oh, to hell with it. I got nothing to do anyway. I'm fixing it right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't really do replies right now or chat. Busy all day sowwy. :3

I did read that massive Mason post tho, I'll attack him soonish. I couldn't read the rest of the wall of text though, sorry. XD

I can't really do replies right now or chat. Busy all day sowwy. :3

!

I did read that massive Mason post tho, I'll attack him soonish. I couldn't read the rest of the wall of text though, sorry. XD

That's all right. Just read about the characters that concern you or the characters that you like.

Good morning......Well Shit. Everyone busy with their awesome lives.....huh.

Yeah, we're selfish bastards.  :smile5:

Sites being moved again thus all the rp's are being moved again.

Does this mean our saved progress will be deleted? What about in other roleplays? My precious character sheets.... I can't lose them!

Relax, they won't mess it up @Heisenberg....Right?

To Rage:

I've never experienced a site transfer before. I don't know what to expect, so I'm just anxious.

To Destructus Kloud:

Oh, @Destructus Kloud, how would you like if I created an opponent for Marx right now?

Your first opponent shall be Earl Hamlin the Ally Killer, the thorn on everybody's side, whether they be human or demon. He's got the courage of a Mercian knight, he's ruthless, he's commander of his own small army and he's basically gonna be your first warm up boss. I need my characters to fight so I can get used to writing about battles. I'm still a newbie, really, and I'm afraid that I won't be able to portray battles realistically.

So far so good, I've got superhuman knights that can massacre their way through rank and file troops. They're just impossibly strong and I don't really like to give them too much screentime. I'd like to give the ordinary soldiers a shot at getting the spotlight sometime. I can only do this if I know how to write about them, so I have to practice!

Honestly, I think Earl William Regan is a bit too overpowered, but I guess this is fine considering that he fights enemies that are EVEN STRONGER AND FASTER than him. Even the old servant, Mason is too overpowered. *Sigh* Well, everything's gotta have a beginning, right?

Site transfer is pretty smooth. usually pretty easy. They just move our shit is all

FINALLY, ANOTHER HUMAN BEING!

I thought I was stranded, I thought I was doomed to be the sole human being in this little cage of mine forever. But no no no! It was not meant to be. There's someone here at last. Fuck yeah!

Users who are viewing this thread