OCC

Also @Heisenberg your new character seems....Kind of not up there in my personal opinion. (I'm not trying to insult your creative genius.)

It's a starter boss, Rage. He's a stock character. He's cannon fodder for Marx. But, he's useful to me since he'll help me practice writing battles.

Meh, damn, how are the other characters?

Don't copy me. ( I used Meh first....WITH the M being capital as well.)

What? I'm not trying to copy anything. It's just a coincidence.

I HAVE BEEN BUSY THIS WEEKEND

ACCEPT MY UTMOST APOLOGIES

AHHHHHHH

WILL REPLY SOON KK BYE <33

Fraid I'm eating brownies.

You lil' bastard, how could you be so calm when you're seeing this magnificent roleplay enter its decline stages? We have reached a crisis, Hell Diver. In moments like these, we must remain steadfast or this roleplay will die. Our characters, those humans and demons fighting for their lives will die. I don't want that to happen, they will continue to live and they will continue to fight until they have reached a satisfying ending.

We must be strong, brothers! Hold on to this roleplay and keep posting like there's no tomorrow.

WHAT HAVE I MISSED!? IMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYV I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN IMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRY I WAS BUSY BUT I KNEW I SHOULD'VE CHECKED

I need people to reply in the Golden view Thread before I reply again.

Exactly, we're all too busy waiting for each other to reply! Just post away. Don't give a fuck. Run over some people already. You're a goddamned demon for crying out loud so when did you start caring about other people all of a sudden!?

WHAT HAVE I MISSED!? IMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYV I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN IMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRYIMSORRY I WAS BUSY BUT I KNEW I SHOULD'VE CHECKED

You missed everything. We're already at the finale, chucking away the the ultimate demon lord who is about to destroy hell, earth, and heaven together.

Most of the characters have turned into demons because they were corrupted by its power. And those who aren't demons have a pure heart so they weren't affected.

EDIT: Just kidding, we're still at the intro. I'm really worried that this roleplay won't take off because everybody isn't keeping tabs on this roleplay anymore. I'm just tired of seeing the roleplays I like becoming inactive after getting me so excited. It'll end up being a colossal waste of our time if we don't see this through. Almost all the roleplays I've been in never really went past the early stages because people just keep on damn leaving.

No'sirreee man, you're not leaving. I'm keeping you all with me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly, we're all too busy waiting for each other to reply! Just post away. Don't give a fuck. Run over some people already. You're a goddamned demon for crying out loud so when did you start caring about other people all of a sudden!?

......I'm a Demon Lord and a late joiner, I push the story. I don't guide it.

*Sigh* I'll fucking reply...Why Not.

Last edited by a moderator:
You missed everything. We're already at the finale, chucking away the the ultimate demon lord who is about to destroy hell, earth, and heaven together.

Most of the characters have turned into demons because they were corrupted by its power. And those who aren't demons have a pure heart so they weren't affected.

EDIT: Just kidding, we're still at the intro. I'm really worried that this roleplay won't take off because everybody isn't keeping tabs on this roleplay anymore. I'm just tired of seeing the roleplays I like becoming inactive after getting me so excited. It'll end up being a colossal waste of our time if we don't see this through. Almost all the roleplays I've been in never really went past the early stages because people just keep on damn leaving.

No'sirreee man, you're not leaving. I'm keeping you all with me!

I'm literally fresh out of ideas for characters.. any suggestions..? 

......I'm a Demon Lord and a late joiner, I push the story. I don't guide it.

*Sigh* I'll fucking reply...Why Not.

And for fuck's sake, kill some of my characters already.

I'm literally fresh out of ideas for characters.. any suggestions..? 

Well, you can't be a stripper because someone's already got that.

There's a violent nobleman who's killing everyone who pissed him off so... not that.

There are good and bad knights.

There's an Irish archer.

There's a bigass titan that has a tragic backstory.

There's an all-loving princess mage.

Well, there's no everyman character. The normal peasant with his pitchfork. And there are no normal guard characters, only generals of those guardsmen. So why not play a peasant or a guardsman who is just trying to survive in a world full of so many dangers?

If you bump into trouble, I'll be sure that my characters will help you out.

I replied back. I'm just waiting for my partner to reply back to my post. 

And who is this partner? Imma drag his ass here so you can reply.

Users who are viewing this thread