OCC

@Rage

Oh, and a final warning, if you try to kill Mason or William you will be shot in the balls with a crossbow bolt. Those are off-limits, I really worked my ass off for those characters. The rest are game because I willingly offered them to Jefferson so they could die.

Oh shit. I forgot to tag one person.

@Kiowa!

But her character's kind of a sleeping beauty right now so I don't know if this will do any good.

Someone cast a spell on Rosalee Terra telling her to wake up already!

I CAN'T THINK OF A SINGLE MOTHERFUCKING, LORD CURSING, EVILISH CORRUPTING THING!!!!!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I'll be preparing my next post.

The princess is sleeping. Where is prince charming.

You mean Jefferson's good prince charming, Aegon? Or my bad prince charming, William?

I CAN'T THINK OF A SINGLE MOTHERFUCKING, LORD CURSING, EVILISH CORRUPTING THING!!!!!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOu're a goddamned demon, you're not supposed to think, you're supposed to kill everything in sight and revel in the chaos of it all!

This is perfect. I never would have imagined this roleplay would go so well. Earl William's men turn against him, and so Earl William is forced to request the aid of the heroes. So the heroes and William's army will duke it out after the battle with the demons. And just when everybody is about to finish each other off, Wolfenstein of all people appears and everybody is forced to fight him off.

When the dust settles, William's army would explain that they were just after William and they're not the bandits that William said they were. But by that time, William would sneak away into Goldenview.

I demand that you apologize  :Pout: .

*Grovels before Safety Hammer's feet and cries*

I apologize, Safety Hammer. I thought I was doing the right thing to do, but I was so so wrong. I thought I was bringing back the roleplay for everybody to enjoy, but it turned out that I was just a selfish bastard that wanted the roleplay for myself. In doing this I have sinned against the gods and against humanity for my pettiness. I do not demand forgiveness for my foolishness, but I wish to admit that I am in the wrong here. And no matter how many justifications I put up to defense my honor I alone cannot make this right.

Because I, the offending party, have brought so much undeserved shame to your name that I wonder if I am deserving of any clemency at all. Though I do not wish any punishment to be wrought on me, I must compensate for my error somehow. Since my offense was so grave, I think it would be best if I sell myself into slavery and if that is not enough... I must sell my soul to you.

This I ask of you, Safety Hammer. And may the gods and men be in your favor always.

*Grovels before Safety Hammer's feet and cries*

I apologize, Safety Hammer. I thought I was doing the right thing to do, but I was so so wrong. I thought I was bringing back the roleplay for everybody to enjoy, but it turned out that I was just a selfish bastard that wanted the roleplay for myself. In doing this I have sinned against the gods and against humanity for my pettiness. I do not demand forgiveness for my foolishness, but I wish to admit that I am in the wrong here. And no matter how many justifications I put up to defense my honor I alone cannot make this right.

Because I, the offending party, have brought so much undeserved shame to your name that I wonder if I am deserving of any clemency at all. Though I do not wish any punishment to be wrought on me, I must compensate for my error somehow. Since my offense was so grave, I think it would be best if I sell myself into slavery and if that is not enough... I must sell my soul to you.

This I ask of you, Safety Hammer. And may the gods and men be in your favor always.

Tut tut, noble servant. Rise to your feet. For I, your GOD, pardon you for your foolish insolence. Now go. Tell the world of my forgiveness and grace. 

*pats the top of Heisenberg's head with dainty little taps of the hand*

Tut tut, noble servant. Rise to your feet. For I, your GOD, pardon you for your foolish insolence. Now go. Tell the world of my forgiveness and grace. 

*pats the top of Heisenberg's head with dainty little taps of the hand*

*More tears gush out of my eye like a waterfall*

Thank you so much. I cannot.... I cannot... express my gratitude in my foolish mortal ways. I am so corrupted by my own pride that I have forgotten the true spirit of gratitude. I truly cannot have imagined anyone to forgive me of so grave a sin, for my soul has been tainted by the darkened hearts of men who cry for vengeance. But in spite of the corruption that curses my soul forever to the underworld, I will do as you ask of me, since that is the only thing I can do.

I will travel from town to town, from city to city, from land to land, from realm to realm, to the ends of the world and beyond to proclaim your glory to both men and gods. And if any come to challenge my words I will fight them with the greatest ferocity. But after defeating these foolish challengers I shall forgive them with the same grace that you showed me. Because you are not a god of war or a god of vengeance. You are not a god that destroys men, you are a god that builds men and you forge these men with character.

You are not a god that condemns the world to everlasting destruction. You are a god that will save the world from itself. With your forgiveness, with your grace, and with your love I will help you in your quest to save the world from its own bitterness.

I will go now, and make haste. Men and gods bicker among each other over petty disputes. It is time to show them who the true god is, and that is Safety Hammer.

Fill me in. I was playing I Overwatch for like, 5 hours staright, so haven't gone and read through. Plus I'm actually really lazy.

Uhm, I've got an exam today and more exams this week. I'll have to go out for a while BUT I'LL ALWAYS DO MY BEST TO STAY HERE.

FireMaiden, you... gotta... gotta set your heart on fire!

Users who are viewing this thread