OCC

You do have a point...

Well, it really does take a while for the roleplay to really settle in. It's best if I just step aside and let it take its course then

it would be my friend. (Also calm down alitte bit. All of this trying to get everyone back together and making people rush to reply is kind of annoying but not a bad thing for some people that forgot about the RP. ((I have to do a god damn 10 essay, it has to be in tomorrow and if it doesn't come in well....I'm screwed.))

it would be my friend. (Also calm down alitte bit. All of this trying to get everyone back together and making people rush to reply is kind of annoying but not a bad thing for some people that forgot about the RP. ((I have to do a god damn 10 essay, it has to be in tomorrow and if it doesn't come in well....I'm screwed.))

Hm, well, there are a lot of other ways to spend my time.

In any case, goodbye Rage and good luck with your essay.

I... am uncertain of how to continue.

And I have too little time on my hands. 

Dammit.

Ah, this has been a mistake of mine. It does turn out that people do have little time for this...

Well, in any case, I'll be setting up my next post.

It's not they have little time for it, people just get busy. Be patient, most would rather write something good and interesting than a one line of something crappy. 

Damn, it looks like I'll have to do some damage control. I didn't realize that my character was hopping from one outrageous plot to another. I mean doing crazy things once or twice in a row is all good as long as it is well executed but this is quickly getting out of hand.

Hear me out and tell me what you think.

First of all, William orders his men to push the crowd aside, thereby injuring any bystanders who happened to get in his way. Second, the guards and peasants mass up to confront William, only for them to be quickly cut down. Third, William hides in the forest only to be ambushed by demons who William defeats almost single-handedly. Fourth, now William's men are tired of William's antics and decide to mutiny against him. Fifth, William is now in full retreat and he is asking the heroes of this story to defeat his army and he claims that they are bandits.

Five crazy things in a row people. If only one or two crazy things happen, it's okay. But if you keep on piling up the crazy it'll quickly become cliche. There has to be a way to keep this under control or is this outrageous plot still okay and I don't have to do anything?

Go ahead. I actually goofed up and couldn't reply yesterday because life reasons and now I have to wait for after school to do so. 

Also the only battle thats occurring now will be one between a large human army and a demon lord and its army (which hasn't really begun yet). 

Oh, now I know where this is going...

I will forgive you for almost anything as long as its funny enough.

Oh, and when this is over, can your character and mine become companions and travel together?

Yes, you shall rescue Sir Rene and hold him princess style, and they will become best friends forever.

Yes, you shall rescue Sir Rene and hold him princess style, and they will become best friends forever.

WTF. 

----

Hmm, anyways, I've noticed that my writing in the previous posts have suffered a serious decline in quality. This is why in the next post I'm taking my sweet time to cook up a nice one. In the previous posts, I just wrote whatever came to mind and never really thought deeply about it. Now, I'll really try my best to make something nice.

Also, my mind's much clearer now, and this time I can reflect on my own behavior these past few days. It turns out that my character, William, isn't the only one getting into trouble. It looks like the author himself is kind of losing it. From what I remember, I have been threatening to shoot Rage in the balls with a crossbow bolt if he harmed William. Admittedly, at the time I was really desperate to save my character from any harm that might come to him. I truly view him as essential to the plot.

I was so worked up about everything that I forgot to act like a damned decent human being.

But, still, I am at fault here. So I wish to say that I am sorry for this, @Rage.

Well, I also tried to drag everyone back into the roleplay because I was afraid that this roleplay would die. But I cannot really force anyone into doing whatever the hell I want so I acted like a douchebag. So now, I apologize to everyone for my behavior back then. It was really really really bad of me to do all that. I just tend to fly off the handle sometimes, and sometimes I really think I'm doing the right thing but still... I'm sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread