OCC

Lol first yaaas xD

So can we have divine stuff or is that a no-go?

Hmm, not sure if I want to make a human character too... maybe a paladin of some kind, idk. Maybe later on in the rp. 

Eyyyy, it's Cheryl! xD Let us lay waste to our enemies with glory!!! 

Hey, remember that No Mortals rp? They started it up again, you should totally join. It's a million times cooler now. 

alright thanks everyone for joining, we are ready to begin go ahead and post your opening. Just so you guys know if I'm not able to hop on you can continue without me as the plot is pretty straightforward. You may notice my lack of rules placed. That's because those who I have invited I've rped with before and I can trust you all. If issues do arise then we can deal with them here. Have fun you guys enjoy. Keep in mind though this is a mature RP, the rpn rules still apply.

(it wont let me tag everyone so if someone would be so kind as to tag

@I n t e l l i g e n c e @Cheryl @Samurai Jay @Destructus Kloud

@Safety hammer @fire maiden @mistory

I'd be ever so greatful.)

Btw, is there an overall big bad boss of Hell (e.g. Satan himself) and will you be controlling him? Or is this literally just a free for all?

Lol, I'm voting Gordon Ramsey any day. His words would cause you to banish your own soul to hell xD

good question, there is a secret big bad boss in hell. But the demons and humans know nothing of him. He has been sealed in the deepest part in the center of hell for over 100,000 years. The demons of the first circle know that the seal is weakening. Also there are four lords of the first circle...Garrot wounded the fourth on his decent into hell and disappeared beyond the seal. As far as the hierarchy goes the First circle lords are the leaders of hell, few would disobey them for fear of their ancient godlike power.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh, I see. Lemme do a few tweeks to my cs then. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
After a long time of just looking through pictures of monsters and demons I think I finally know what my demon looks like :D. *is excited*

Yaaaaaay! xD

(I already know it's gonna be some kind of dragon tho)

And that is where you are wrong, it is not a dragon. But I might make a dragon character too if we're allowed to make more than 1 character.

we are allowed as many characters as you can manage. But you have to have at least 1 of each side. Perhaps a dragon rider for the humans?

That sounds cool ^^

I think I might make a normal human army general with a telepathy ability. That way he can fight using his army with ridiculous ease of communication and planning/strategy. But I'm thinking that'll be more of later on thing, like he'll swoop in and temporarily save the day, idk. 

Working on a post now, please someone fight me. XD

I'd assume it'd be don't mess with anyone in a higher circle than you and do what they say so you don't get beat on. Survival of the fittest, the powerful command the weak, dog eat dog, etc etc. Unless Jefferson actually has set rules we have to follow. 

Users who are viewing this thread