• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SoftGalaxy

🫖
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello there! I’m Gal, They/She, 20!

I’m looking for a longterm and literate roleplay based off of Death Note, but with a slightly more modern twist, with OCs instead of the original canons.

I’m looking for either FxF, MxF, or NBxF pairings here. As I’d like for the main pairing of our characters to be a couple.

I’m thinking plot wise;

Our characters are a high school couple who happen across the Death Note, and eventually decide to use it for (reasons). We we honestly go off from there.

We can have an L like character, or not. And basically just see how their time with the death note goes. Be it for a matter of months or even years. I’d love to build a more solid plot together!

I’m open to moving to discord or staying here. Either works for me. If you’d be interested, please shoot me a message!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back