• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic [OC x OC-BXB] A Quest For A New Partner

morumana

Palatine Of The Mist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hello!
My name is Morumana, feel free to call me Moru, Mana, or whatever works for you.
I have a specific taste for supernatural, or Sci-fi plots. And while I have a specific one listed below, if you have other plots to try I'm down to look.
I roleplay specifically BXB because it's where I'm most comfortable.
I also roleplay in the third person, and while I can try to roleplay with other person perspectives I prefer if you also roleplayed in the third person.
I work two jobs and go to college, I'm not always on but I try to respond at least once a day or two.
Long-term preferred!
I don't like playing cannon characters, It's limiting.

!TW Death!

I'll be playing [Muse A]!!

“I don’t have to tell you who won the war. You know, the artillery did.”

George S. Patton

Artillery. In the form of armies of robots marched forward. A hive mind of unfeeling metal masked in a silicon skin meant to look living. Humans, on the outside yet mechanical tools on the inside. Born from the need for weaponry and soldiers alike, the androids moved on. They were wielding guns not only in their hands but in their very own beings. Created for nothing other than to win the war against each other. Efficiently and quickly regardless if they were to cut down a life, or a fellow machine. Yet not only did these robots look human. They were even programmed to act human. Even express artificial emotion all as a means to fool the world that they too were human. The robots were to be kept as secret as possible. To hide them among regular soldiers to avoid them from being obviously targeted. These creations even bled red. Crimson scarlet coursing through tubes that took on the appearance of veins underneath the “skin”. Everything from appearance down to programmed personality had been shoved into the bots. Just to assimilate them amongst men. Not even the human soldiers alongside the robots were to be made aware of their existence.

Truthfully they were nothing but AI, fed information straight to their computer brains where they’d digest and execute orders given to them. Encoded carefully to avoid any intercepting from the opposition. For it was imperative to win this war. For the people. People who had been too weak to defend themselves from the raining bombs, and hailing bullets brought on by the “enemy”. Enemy. What defined an enemy? Was it the opposing aggression? Or perhaps the uniforms that indicated they were of foreign origin? Was it the color of their skin? Color of their hair, eyes? Or maybe even stature? Cracks would begin to form. What made the enemy... The enemy?

What were they truly fighting for?

It was the first time EEMSU (Enemy Eradication Mobile Soldier Unit) #0034 had such a thought. Or actually, any thought that hadn’t been trickled down to him from a bigger power. It was a small moment of coming to, and escaping an inky thickness that consumed his being and conscience. A few blinks from the bot followed it. The small error, as he deemed it was strange. Perhaps he’d been compromised. Or was he supposed to take the words as an order as they echoed in the depths of his computer brain? The question was beyond the AI’s understanding. What were they fighting for, if not the people? What was the reason this war started? Territorial disputes, maybe even for resources? Why was the question given to him? Blinking once more, he had to come to a resolution. He’d perform a reboot at the next station, he decided.

[Muse A], A robot born from the expectations of an unfeeling, militaristic and barbaric government as a weapon that carries the sentiment of a cull of the human population grows sentience over the course of his time in the war. While initially just a brainless vessel, something in his creation breeds emotion into his creation. Life became precious, these other human soldiers no longer were an asset that was to be tossed. In a last-minute decision against his programming, [Muse A] hastily saves a young soldier. Selflessly acting out a sacrifice in the boy's stead and being trapped under the rubble of a collapsed building. In what seems like a permanent tomb, he watches as his power supply runs out, and a sort of 'death' overcomes him.

Muse B Is a completely open character. Flexibility is a commodity that comes with them! You can choose how they meet, when, how, where, and who. Before or after? This side of the plot can be discussed! I'm always open to ideas lol. If you want to you can even be the younger soldier ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back