• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom OC x CC JJK Double Up <3

XxfishfizzxX

Hey everyone! The online name is Fish or Fizz, and I'm honestly looking for a JJK RP!

I am 23 years old and work a full-time job. I rp as a fun hobby and really want to have fun with it. I don't put too much pressure on myself or my rp partners.

If I'm completely honest I can usually get multiple short replies a day, or one or two semi-lit.

I only double up, OC x CC and until I can unlock the off-site side of rpn, I'll rp here. (I usually rp on discord.)

I'm looking for the character Takuma Ino, and in return, I can play a character for you! I don't mind any gender pairing, and will even play more than one character for you! The rp can be one universe or it can be separate. AU's and everything are A-OK with me. I do have an idea for a plot on my side though! ((((Please don't immediately message asking what my plot is- idk)))

I just ask for everyone to be adults, I also ask for anyone I rp with to be over 18... preferably over 20.

I want a romance RP, and my side will be mainly romance. You can have anything you want for your side though!!!

If you're interested in an RP, comment below with your age, who you want to be played, and how long your usual replies are! ((I don't mind rapid fire length up to semi-lit (5-6 para.)

Hey! I'm 24 and mainly looking for a Sukuna or Gojo :) My replies can get pretty lengthy/semi lit. Sometimes more, if we're really inspired or my partner is putting out a lot! Would love to discuss going off-site, if you want to DM me with your discord user! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back