• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom oc x cc double ups

rosiepetals

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey there! thank you so much for checking out my post

i am currently searching for an oc x cc double up roleplay for the many fandoms that i love, lol.

first, i'll start with some info about me as a roleplayer! i have been roleplaying for around 5-6 years now and i can write quite a bit if given the time. i love ocs and exploring other peoples/my own ocs. i tend to be very hype and a best roleplay friend of mine has been exposed to me chronically simping for their ocs. haha!

the fandoms that i do:
my preferred love interests are written underneath - ones in bold are preferred right now

I DO KPOP AND YOUTUBERS BUT IT DOESN'T FIT IN ANY SECTIONS!

tv shows:
✏ stranger things
✏ superstore
✏ my hero academia
✏ glee
✏ all of us are dead
✏ wednesday
✏ squid game
✏ alice in borderland
✏ criminal minds
✏ miraculous ladybug
✏ kimi ni todoke
✏ brooklyn 99
✏ the good place
✏ girl from nowhere
✏ bridgerton
✏ saiki k
✏ the resident
✏ grey's anatomy

movies/musicalsl:
✏ encanto
✏ ride the cyclone
✏️ star wars (prequel and sequel~)

books:
✏ harry potter

video games:
✏ danganronpa 2
✏ danganronpa v3
✏ sally face
✏ detroit: become human
✏pokemon (sun/moon, sword/shield, scarlet/violet - potentially others)
✏ life is strange: true colours
✏ omori
✏ stardew valley
✏️ baldur’s gate 3

please message me if you are interested or have any questions! <3
or even if you just want to be friends haha

Last edited:
hii!! i'd love to become friends and do a double up of sally face <3 if you are still interested, feel free to write to me in dm ^^

Star Wars you say...👀🥰

What characters and what kinds of dynamics?

Star Wars you say...👀🥰

What characters and what kinds of dynamics?
for prequel trilogy, usually i ask for anakin and for sequel, i ask for kylo typically. im new to the series tho haha

well i'm a new casual fan so that works out! i would love to write kylo, i usually go for finn or phasma cause i love storm troopers to most but i've wanted to try a force user/kylo c: if that interest you

well i'm a new casual fan so that works out! i would love to write kylo, i usually go for finn or phasma cause i love storm troopers to most but i've wanted to try a force user/kylo c: if that interest you
i would love to! dm me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back