• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

L0velyGray

Hello friends! I’m Gray, a 21-year-old female from the US (CST, though I’m somewhat nocturnal). I’ve been roleplaying for a good eight years or so, and while I’ve really only ever limited myself to a couple RPing platforms, I like to consider myself somewhat experienced.
I do ask that my partners are aged eighteen or older, as I prefer story themes that follow violence and gore, as well as strong language and other adult themes. I do prefer somebody who can match a multi-para - novella post length, but I’m much more lenient about this than the former. As long as I can work out a couple paragraphs, that’s all that matters to me. Just no one-liners, please! I do prefer to write in the third person, using past tense. Most of my characters are predominantly female, but I have a small handful of male and non-binary characters to play with as well.
I will make it known now that the romance aspect is not at all required, but not unwelcome, either! A few of my pairing interests are, but not limited to:

• Enemies to lovers
  • Fake relationship/engagement
  • Forbidden love
  • Slowburn romance

Now, below I’ll have listed some of my main interests in story genres. I have lots of ideas to go along with these, but do feel free to reach out with suggestions of your own, or mix and match as you please!

• Zombie apocalypse
  • Supernatural
  • Horror
  • Mafia
  • Wild West
  • Fantasy (historical or modern)
  • Medieval

Users who are viewing this thread

Back