• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

GothicGlypso

Kiribaku Pope
I’m looking for a Roleplay partner to do an Obito x Kakashi Roleplay set after the events of Shippuden

The plot will center around the events after Shippiden, with the only change being that Obito survived.
After the end of the war Obito and Kakashi ended up dating and moving in together.
This Roleplay will follow their daily lives with Kakashi trying to balance being Hokage and still being there for Obito. And Obito’s struggles with trying to find a normal life with Kakashi but not being able to due to being despised by most of the village

I am fine with playing either characters. And if you are interested in this please DM me and we can get started

I’m looking for a Roleplay partner to do an Obito x Kakashi Roleplay set after the events of Shippuden

The plot will center around the events after Shippiden, with the only change being that Obito survived.
After the end of the war Obito and Kakashi ended up dating and moving in together.
This Roleplay will follow their daily lives with Kakashi trying to balance being Hokage and still being there for Obito. And Obito’s struggles with trying to find a normal life with Kakashi but not being able to due to being despised by most of the village

I am fine with playing either characters. And if you are interested in this please DM me and we can get started
I would love to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back