• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OAOOC (Discontinued)

Lol I imagine something like this when Isroh explains ‘oh well I’m not entirely wendigo, I have some incubus characteristics too.’ Hoping to make James feel a bit safer but I feel like that would read like ‘oh so you’re gonna try to sleep with me before you eat my brains, that makes me feel so much safer’ and Isroh immediately realizing explaining that backfired hard.

Oh geez, yep, backfire it will.
Hehe LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN
Worse if Isroh pats/slings his arm across James's shoulder 'reassuringly' while he says that.
At least if Isroh is one for physical contact like that but with his roots I can see if he'd try and keep a 'distance'.

Just a life update: successfully got 2 jobs. Got my car running smooth again. Things are getting back on track. I want to read the 4+ pages I've really missed so when I get the time I squeeze in the story. Dont worry I ain't dropped out yet!

K Kenopsia
So is the top of the Student Dorm flat/accessible (through stairs/a door)?

And if not, would a person with self-taught climbing skills be able to scale the side and climb up? (Like do the windows have decent sills and such)

K Kenopsia

And if not, would a person with self-taught climbing skills be able to scale the side and climb up? (Like do the windows have decent sills and such)
*Luxu holds a gun, shooting down anyone who decides to climb the school* XD

K Kenopsia

The windows have quite small sills so I'm gonna say no for climbing up the side of the building....

But the top of the dorms are flat and the stairs inside the dorm that lead to the different floors also lead to the top of the roof, although there is no fencing or wall... Very big fall risk factor.

*Luxu holds a gun, shooting down anyone who decides to climb the school* XD
Oh dear me xD

The windows have quite small sills so I'm gonna say no for climbing up the side of the building....

But the top of the dorms are flat and the stairs inside the dorm that lead to the different floors also lead to the top of the roof, although there is no fencing or wall... Very big fall risk factor.
Awe sweet! Duly noted, and thank you for the info!

I dont know of a way to fix it, thats usually why I always check the roleplays im in, and look at each tab to see if ive missed something XD

Eclipse walked around, knocking on every door asking for Violet Evergreen. At the final door to the hall she was on, Eclipse knocked. “Hello? I’m Marienne. I’m looking for a Violet Evergreen and her roommate. Is this their dorm?” She asked. The person in the door looked at her suspiciously as Eclipse waited for an answer.

Interacting with: HuntedFox HuntedFox
Mentioned: K Kenopsia

OH GOSH THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR NOT CHECKING REGULARLY
I'm so sorry!! Life has been, interesting.
James isn't in the dorm right now, he's on top of the roof, so the dorm is empty,

(I should say now, Discord is a GREAT—the best—way to contact me. I've got it on my mobile phone, and am in the group for this RP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back