• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OAOOC (Discontinued)

Well I was gonna put my main oc in here, thought he’d fit in perfectly but somebody already took the nightmare species thing though it’s a little different it’s still annoyingly similar. Unsure what to do now. Guess I’ll just change the species name to night terror

Well I was gonna put my main oc in here, thought he’d fit in perfectly but somebody already took the nightmare species thing though it’s a little different it’s still annoyingly similar. Unsure what to do now. Guess I’ll just change the species name to night terror
I don't see why there can't be two of the same, there could be some interesting character conflicts or bonding because of it

It’s just easier to have them all in one place. Less likely to miss some characters, less scrolling, and less dead people

Well it would be better not to copy the dead players anyway as they are other people's characters 😅

I just deleted my wiki page of supernatural creatures (was trying to get an idea) and I got an idea as I glanced at it! Doppelgänger. To be explained when class is over

Well I'm not exactly sure when you left, but a ton more people have died off, There was a big fight between Isroh the wendigo and Jayce the Naga which ended in Jayce almost dying. Luxu, Shiyam and Isroh have all gone into the forest looking for clues on the dissapearing students and missing shiyams nemesis, and have found a huge hydra WJICH they are about to fight. Violet is trapped in the cafeteria as ANOTHER fight breaks out between Jade and Jayce and I'm not sure if I've missed anything.... I think you were there for the chimera so that should be all?

I am going to sleep now as it is 1 in the morning. Will have to continue this conversation tommorow. Will check character sheets and stuff tommorow. Goodnight 😴

Lmao should I have little Mimi investigate the growling/fight from the kitchen/cafeteria?

Lol. Was thinking about what to name my character and somebody in class shouted out their friends name to get their attention and I thought “that’ll do. it fits and sounds nice”
(I haven’t done any research on the meaning of the name tho)
Her last name doe is the last name given to unidentifiable people and bodies in the hospital (John or Jane doe)

Lol. Was thinking about what to name my character and somebody in class shouted out their friends name to get their attention and I thought “that’ll do. it fits and sounds nice”
(I haven’t done any research on the meaning of the name tho)
Her last name doe is the last name given to unidentifiable people and bodies in the hospital (John or Jane doe)
Your character copies all weaknesses too right?

Oh. Darn I didn’t think about how shapeshifters would work. If she touched you while transformed his would that work? She can only copy humans? Huh. I guess she shift into your human form and then be able to shift into animals from there.

Oh. Darn I didn’t think about how shapeshifters would work. If she touched you while transformed his would that work? She can only copy humans? Huh. I guess she shift into your human form and then be able to shift into animals from there.
Since the doppelganger seems to work like a snapshot of that individual at that moment I would HIGHLY discourage trying to transform into her while she is shifting unless you want to get stuck in that really painful middle form.

Actually due to how many weaknesses I added to Mimi's type of shapeshifter. They may not be able to transform into much at all without fainting or something. Shapeshifting wasn't something Mimi even knew how to do automatically, it is like learning how to ride a bike if you were the bike. She had to be taught. Either way the DNA collection of forms Mimi has collected are basically nameless books in her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back