• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OAOOC (Discontinued)

I feel so bad because James legit took it as Isroh wanted to eat a dog, being a Wendigo and all.
lmao i know XD. If Isroh knew that was what he thought, he'd actually cry like ouch. He kinda wants to conceal that 'wendigos eat people' thing by not telling anyone that Wendigos literally come from cannibals, but a quick google search would blow that out of the water. Hell this is the first time he actually told anyone scientifically what kind of demon he is. Also, animals are safe from wendigos. They only eat people. Isroh CAN eat people food, but it doesn't really do anything for him.

I know. I don’t know how to do the tags. I am also nervous that if I try to figure it out on my own I’m gonna mess my post up. If anyone would be willing to teach me how to make the tags work, I would really appreciate it.
It doesn't mess up the post at all! You got the right idea basically.
After you do the " @ " you should type in the name of whoever you're trying to tag. So if it were me You'd do " Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi "
Sometimes RPN will narrow down the search of the person you're tagging, and when you spot the person you want to tag on the list you just click and it should just auto to that person.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi
(Just giving you a visual of what it should look like)
Capture.JPG

It doesn't mess up the post at all! You got the right idea basically.
After you do the " @ " you should type in the name of whoever you're trying to tag. So if it were me You'd do " Ginko Ginko "
Sometimes RPN will narrow down the search of the person you're tagging, and when you spot the person you want to tag on the list you just click and it should just auto to that person.

Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi
(Just giving you a visual of what it should look like)
View attachment 524135
Thank you so much.

ohGOSH
I MEAN NO OFFENCE TO THE LORD OF FURY
I didn't even realize it applied to more than Isroh.
just imagine this interaction between him and Luxu.
*Luxu ignores it, proceeds to snap Isroh's horn off and use it as a base-ball bat to beat him up*

LMAO Ironically enough Isroh is the deeply poetic type.. the type that would say something like that... and thus Luxu beating the fuck put of him would likely follow XD.

Also replies may be slow/shitty. I have strep. Yay me.

LMAO Ironically enough Isroh is the deeply poetic type.. the type that would say something like that... and thus Luxu beating the fuck put of him would likely follow XD.

Oh noooooooo! That sucksss... do they have you on Antibiotics?

I feel bad for asking but....can i get a summary of what has happened
Sorry i got distracted v.v
Today is my moms surgery....im scared but i believe she will make it just fine

Last edited by a moderator:

I had strep once! It bloody sucks. I hope you get better soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back