• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OAOOC (Discontinued)

I feel bad for asking but....can i get a summary of what has happened
Sorry i got distracted v.v
Today is my moms surgery....im scared but i believe she will make it just fine
Luxu, Shiyam, and Isroh are in the forest, hunting down the spirit that has broke free from Shiyam's past.
At the school, Violet is sick, Jade is helping her get better.
Miss Goron is stressing from the amount of students being lost. A basic summary of whats happening p much XD

Luxu, Shiyam, and Isroh are in the forest, hunting down the spirit that has broke free from Shiyam's past.
At the school, Violet is sick, Jade is helping her get better.
Miss Goron is stressing from the amount of students being lost. A basic summary of whats happening p much XD
Is it too late to tag Prince alomg since he was standing there too? XD

lmao todays episodes in uncomfitorble conversations, Isroh gets to explain how being aggressively territorial by nature works whilst also trying not to sound like a possessive ass about it: Sidenote, both goals simultaneously are impossible XD.

soooo what happens if Luxu finds out wendigos are created by a human being a cannibal? I'm pretty sure that's not a good look for him and that's kinda why he kept that under wraps. Would it be a "I don't trust you not to eat people cause you did in life" Kind of thing? Cause that's how ya get more stress XD. Isroh's gotten stressed in RPs before, but never enough to legitimately lose his shit. I kinda wanna see what happens.

soooo what happens if Luxu finds out wendigos are created by a human being a cannibal? I'm pretty sure that's not a good look for him and that's kinda why he kept that under wraps. Would it be a "I don't trust you not to eat people cause you did in life" Kind of thing? Cause that's how ya get more stress XD. Isroh's gotten stressed in RPs before, but never enough to legitimately lose his shit. I kinda wanna see what happens.
Luxu particularly cares about nobody except himself.
He wouldn't care much about Isroh's past, nor how he became a Wendigo. If someone has a strong enough will to tolerate Luxu's grouchy old self he will sooner or later accept them into his fold and care for them. So, in essence if Isroh keeps bugging Luxu, he will soon enough begin to think of him as a friend. XD

Luxu particularly cares about nobody except himself. He wouldn't care much about Isroh's past, nor how he became a Wendigo. If someone has a strong enough will to tolerate Luxu's grouchy old self he will sooner or later accept them into his fold and care for them. So, in essence if Isroh keeps bugging Luxu, he will soon enough begin to think of him as a friend. XD
Luxu has a pretty face. You bet your ass Isroh is gonna bug him

Luxu has a pretty face. You bet your ass Isroh is gonna bug him
Luxu will though have some decent humanity in him, and if he sees Isroh is going to eat someone he'd probably suplex him. But then go on with his merry(Not-so) day and think nothing of it. And yeah, Isroh's definitely gonna bug Luxu a lot then XD

Well it’s good Isroh goes out of his way not to eat people then XD. Hell Isroh’s gonna end up just feeding him liquor just to see what happens.

Well it’s good Isroh goes out of his way not to eat people then XD. Hell Isroh’s gonna end up just feeding him liquor just to see what happens.

It most likely wouldn't do much at all really. Ghouls don't need food or drink or sleep to survive or run off it for energy. It would kinda be like giving a black hole a feast.
For Luxu though, he only needs to eat once every week and sleep once every week. Considering he's half human, the effects would most likely be weaker on him than a normal human.
Though if he was drunk he'd probably still just be a grouchy, old man. Just more easy to anger XD

Sorry I disappeared for a few days you guys ;^; I'll throw a post out to ensure James isn't killed off hehe

Also stressed wendigo baby is stressed XD. Yeah poor James is affecting Isroh more than he knows. Boi is stressed about everything XD.

Awweee poor thingggg!!!! :closedeyescryingfrown:
Unfortunately for Isroh, James is a reader and %95 of what he read (the other %25 being school requires things) was informational books on supernatural creatures.
Being around a regular person is bad enough, but being around what he read is a cannibalistic dead person that transform into a giantic blood-thirsty moose-like beast can be a little traumatizing.
Though, I want to see my boy come out of his shell, and you want to see yours lose his shit.
So before mine is redeemed, he can help break down yours :3
Then maybe somehow they can become buddies. Or mortal enemies; Whichever comes first.

Sorry I disappeared for a few days you guys ;^; I'll throw a post out to ensure James isn't killed off hehe

Awweee poor thingggg!!!! :closedeyescryingfrown:
Unfortunately for Isroh, James is a reader and %95 of what he read (the other %25 being school requires things) was informational books on supernatural creatures.
Being around a regular person is bad enough, but being around what he read is a cannibalistic dead person that transform into a giantic blood-thirsty moose-like beast can be a little traumatizing.
Though, I want to see my boy come out of his shell, and you want to see yours lose his shit.
So before mine is redeemed, he can help break down yours :3
Then maybe somehow they can become buddies. Or mortal enemies; Whichever comes first.
DO IT! Isroh hasn't even mentioned the incubus part. "You mean you have your fun with them BEFORE you eat them!? No thankyou!" Yes make him lose his shit, call him out be a jerk to him, stress him the fuck out until someone forces them to actually talk to each other so Isroh can explain what happened to make him like this.
I'm down for em being buddies after this, Isroh doesn't hold grudges against people for being afraid of demons.

DO IT! Isroh hasn't even mentioned the incubus part. "You mean you have your fun with them BEFORE you eat them!? No thankyou!" Yes make him lose his shit, call him out be a jerk to him, stress him the fuck out until someone forces them to actually talk to each other so Isroh can explain what happened to make him like this.
I'm down for em being buddies after this, Isroh doesn't hold grudges against people for being afraid of demons.

Then I shall keep it as my goal for James to inadvertently make Isroh feel as bad as possible!
I just hope the little mouse isn't so traumatized that being buddies is it if question hehe.

i drew a new bab <3
(No stealing plzzz thanks <3 )
View attachment 526968

So sparklyyyyyyyy :bishiesparklesl:<3:hearteyes:<3:bishiesparklesr:
That tail is just, life

Then I shall keep it as my goal for James to inadvertently make Isroh feel as bad as possible!
I just hope the little mouse isn't so traumatized that being buddies is it if question hehe.

So sparklyyyyyyyy :bishiesparklesl:<3:hearteyes:<3:bishiesparklesr:
That tail is just, life
Lol I imagine something like this when Isroh explains ‘oh well I’m not entirely wendigo, I have some incubus characteristics too.’ Hoping to make James feel a bit safer but I feel like that would read like ‘oh so you’re gonna try to sleep with me before you eat my brains, that makes me feel so much safer’ and Isroh immediately realizing explaining that backfired hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back