• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Oakwood Hero Academy (OOC)

Location of Oakwood?

• UK

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • USA

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Japan

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
1st Year, I kinda had the age same as a previous CS since thought most were 1st.

Ill work on a post after i get some sleep, ill read up though just to check.

1st Year, I kinda had the age same as a previous CS since thought most were 1st.
Understandable. In that case, you might want to change age to 14/15 then. (14 really preferred, but early-september birthdays aren't that rare. Hell, there's 2 in my class. That or it just covers the age range to allow for more new students.

CeriseFern CeriseFern Yes, Orientation is 1st 2 periods. I'm making an RP post, it'll be up in about 5 mins. Also, as far as interiors go the dorms are pretty simple - 2-4 bedrooms with beds, storage, desk etc, a small 'kitchen' area with a microwave, sink, small oven, small fridge and a couple countertops and a little common-room with a few sofas/chairs and a TV. All made to student needs (e.g. Clara placed in a dorm with enough metal stuff for her, the taller students placed on the top floor or a few outliers on the bottom floor for higher ceilings etc.). Arrangement is pretty simple, but I'm making a diagram alongside the basic school map. Again, posted soon. I'll prob make a lore thread at some point to put it all.

CeriseFern CeriseFern Yes, Orientation is 1st 2 periods. I'm making an RP post, it'll be up in about 5 mins. Also, as far as interiors go the dorms are pretty simple - 2-4 bedrooms with beds, storage, desk etc, a small 'kitchen' area with a microwave, sink, small oven, small fridge and a couple countertops and a little common-room with a few sofas/chairs and a TV. All made to student needs (e.g. Clara placed in a dorm with enough metal stuff for her, the taller students placed on the top floor or a few outliers on the bottom floor for higher ceilings etc.). Arrangement is pretty simple, but I'm making a diagram alongside the basic school map. Again, posted soon. I'll prob make a lore thread at some point to put it all.
So us partial dragon people will have a wider room than normal. Right?

Dragon people will have w i d e rooms, yes. Also, I was asleep for the most part, so I can't say much about people being quiet.

Just been busy with work. That an we are having a heat wave, tired me out.

Oh? Where's the heat wave? Technically it's hot for us over here in Imperium Brittanica but that's because it's summer and anything above 10*C is hot for us.

UK. Were in for a bout a week of heat, and I work inside Without aircon

Downing about 3 bottles of water while at work at least each day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back